I'm New and I Need Advice

I'm New and I Need Advice
Gideon Micdare
1 post / 1 like

Is it possible to order traffic on udimi and not get any sales?

Posted 1 May 2020 at 11:45
Razvan Muntean
148  / 4
13 posts / 8 likes

Yeah of course , no one will guarantee you any sales , that depends on your sales page , your followups and a lot more.

Posted 1 May 2020 at 11:54
Ryan Martinez
1 post / 2 likes

Yes it happens 244 Clicks and not one sale yet but sometimes it takes a few days so ive been told

Posted 1 May 2020 at 12:22
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

When you order traffic there is no guarantee that sales will materialise immediatly, you have to follow up for many days to get sales, you should however get many optins to allow you make regular follow ups and of course build a valuable list.

Bill Abbott
Posted 1 May 2020 at 12:46
Glenn Fedoruk
7044  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

Sales should be considered a bonus the main focus is optins (getting leads)

Posted 2 May 2020 at 04:23
Roy Jarvis
1 post / 0 likes
Gideon Micdare on 01 May 2020 at 11:45

Is it possible to order traffic on udimi and not get any sales?

yes. Ive bought traffic twice with not even a click. Question should be "is it possible to order traffic on udimi and "get" a sale. The only sale on udimi ive seen so far is the guy I bought traffic from. But, here I am again ready to buy more and hoping for some sales...

Posted 11 May 2020 at 02:45
Randy Sult
289  / 5
35 posts / 23 likes

Consider your question in a different context and you may understand the answer better. For example: Is it possible for a person to walk into a store and then leave without buying anything?

Yes...of course it is.

When you purchase solo ad traffic from a vendor at Udimi, you are paying for someone to find people and send them to your landing page. Whether you make a sale (or even an optin for that matter) is entirely up to you. Your landing page must be enticing. By that I mean simple and direct and SHORT and ask for as little information as possible. Preferably email only or if you must; name and email.

If you are sending your visitors to a sales page or a long drawn out capture page that has half a book report on it and the capture form is below the fold then don't expect to get even a high optin rate, let alone a sale.

Your visitors are people who are interested in your niche, it is your job to welcome them, capture their information, and then to yes.....SELL THEM.

That is done in the followup; not by shoving whatever snake oil you're selling into their face. Learn to capture leads and write enticing sales copy for your followup emails and you will make sales. Learn to find what your customers really want and give it to them and you will make a fortune.

Randy Sult
Posted 11 May 2020 at 10:34
Raymond Carmichael
1 post / 0 likes
Bill Abbott on 01 May 2020 at 12:46

When you order traffic there is no guarantee that sales will materialise immediatly, you have to follow up for many days to get sales, you should however get many optins to allow you make regular follow ups and of course build a valuable list.

Bill could you clarify what you mean by follow-up for many days? We target contacts for multiple follow-ups using the auto responder or over and above these actions,

Cheers

Raymond

Posted 11 May 2020 at 23:03
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

Raymond looks like you doing everything right, follow up e-mails via your autosesponder are vital in order to make sales.

Bill Abbott
Posted 12 May 2020 at 06:41
Go up
Go down