Hey guys is something wrong with my landing page

Hey guys is something wrong with my landing page
Michael Martins
13 posts / 8 likes

Hey guys just a quick favor. Please go through my landing page and tell me if there is something wrong I need to work on to help me get more subscribers or if everything is fine for a solo ad. Here is the link

https://internetdosh.com/optiny/

Posted 7 Jun 2020 at 18:34
Charlotte Anglim
6 posts / 5 likes

Hi Michael,

I checked out your landing page and it looks pretty good to me. Simple optin and call to action.

Charlotte

Posted 12 Jun 2020 at 19:53
Michael Martins
13 posts / 8 likes

I am not getting as much subscription like I'd expect, what is the ideal conversion rate for any landing page

Posted 12 Jun 2020 at 22:21
Lia Malassa
36 posts / 32 likes

Hi Michael, on average opt-in rate from solo ads are between 30-60%.

Here's my suggestions to you to increase the opt-in rate:

Remove the first name field. Remember the only thing you need to send your prospect anything by email…is his email address.

A/B Split tests your headline using any click tracking software, once you found the winner then you can scale with it.

I guess that's it, shouldn't be that difficult.

Cheers.

Posted 13 Jun 2020 at 01:46
Robert Dale
1 post / 0 likes

Michael,

Do you know how you page looks on mobile? Make sure you copy or images are not too big so the person has to scroll a lot or it takes a long time to load the page.

Bob (MrTall)

Digital Marketing Consultant

Bob Dale
Posted 20 Jun 2020 at 22:42
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Awas Dhiblawe on 20 Jun 2020 at 06:46

life change Game see this link and decide your future. North America#
I  work with WFG that is expanding in your area and i am looking for some sharp people that are ambitious, money motivated and would be excited about the idea of adding more cash flow to their lives. Do you know anyone who might fit that description?

I can help for registration Code for free ..
if this business model fit for . you can change your next generation for just one decision ... 

https://www.worldfinancialgroup.com/learn-business-model
 Please let me know your thoughts.
Best Regards
Awas Dhiblawe 
+17808624985

Your post has been deleted as you are not allowed to advertise third party websites on the Forum page.

If you need to advertise your website, you may purchase solo ads.

Posted 20 Jun 2020 at 22:47
Godwin Egwu
6 posts / 0 likes

Hello,

My name is Godwin. I'm in Forsage and I need to know a better way to get pull trafic to my link with result. I did a solo deal recently but no deal yet.

I need help.

Godwin
Posted 22 Jun 2020 at 19:59
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes
Godwin Egwu on 22 Jun 2020 at 19:59

Hello,

My name is Godwin. I'm in Forsage and I need to know a better way to get pull trafic to my link with result. I did a solo deal recently but no deal yet.

I need help.

Hello Godwin 

I'd recommend you solo ads definitely and run a few test orders with different sellers and see which seller can provide good results for your offer. The result is totally depends on your offer, how attractive it is to the potential customer, what benefits you offer to your audience etc. 

Regards । Shakil
Posted 25 Jun 2020 at 00:47
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
Michael Martins on 07 Jun 2020 at 18:34

Hey guys just a quick favor. Please go through my landing page and tell me if there is something wrong I need to work on to help me get more subscribers or if everything is fine for a solo ad. Here is the link

https://internetdosh.com/optiny/

Hi Michael, link seem to be ok. Optin page looks nice and simple too. Did you create this using Udimi landing page option? Any click thru since?

Mlmoon
Posted 27 Jun 2020 at 23:59
Go up
Go down