Is it a good idea to have more than one seller

is it a good idea to have more than one seller
Roddy James
4 posts / 1 like

hey everyone , is it a good idea to buy more than just one seller to earn and achieve more or just stick to one good seller ?

Posted 9 Jun 2020 at 12:30
Lia Malassa
36 posts / 32 likes

Hi Roddy, there's a proverb saying "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" meaning that it will be better if you could spread your risk and chance and also you can get more data to analyze.

Just do your due diligence first before buying to one seller. Udimi gave a lot of tools for us to make a decision before buying.

Cheers.

Posted 9 Jun 2020 at 13:18
Suzannah Tay
18 posts / 7 likes

Hi Roddy, from my observation, buyers do buy from different sellers although they may eventually stay with a few favourite sellers over time.

Sometimes, popular sellers may have too many orders and may not be able to cope with the order load.

So it's always good to have some alternative vendors to fall back on.

SuE Tay
Posted 10 Jun 2020 at 04:56
Charlotte Anglim
6 posts / 5 likes
Roddy James on 09 Jun 2020 at 12:30

hey everyone , is it a good idea to buy more than just one seller to earn and achieve more or just stick to one good seller ?

Hello Roddy, My approach when I started off as an Affiliate Marketer, I purchased 100 / 200 clicks from a number of sellers. I assessed and analyzed the outcome and then narrowed down to say three sellers. That left me the option to rotate the three sellers. Then later after six months I added a new seller and kept my best sellers to around three. I hope this helps.

To your success, Charlotte

Posted 10 Jun 2020 at 20:47
Roddy James
4 posts / 1 like
Charlotte Anglim on 10 Jun 2020 at 20:47

Hello Roddy, My approach when I started off as an Affiliate Marketer, I purchased 100 / 200 clicks from a number of sellers. I assessed and analyzed the outcome and then narrowed down to say three sellers. That left me the option to rotate the three sellers. Then later after six months I added a new seller and kept my best sellers to around three. I hope this helps.

To your success, Charlotte

it does help alot and thank you so much for that charlotte !

Posted 12 Jun 2020 at 10:30
Roddy James
4 posts / 1 like
Suzannah Tay on 10 Jun 2020 at 04:56

Hi Roddy, from my observation, buyers do buy from different sellers although they may eventually stay with a few favourite sellers over time.

Sometimes, popular sellers may have too many orders and may not be able to cope with the order load.

So it's always good to have some alternative vendors to fall back on.

thanks so much suzannah for the advice !

Posted 12 Jun 2020 at 10:32
Roddy James
4 posts / 1 like
Lia Malassa on 09 Jun 2020 at 13:18

Hi Roddy, there's a proverb saying _"Don't put all your eggs in one basket"_ meaning that it will be better if you could spread your risk and chance and also you can get more data to analyze.

Just do your due diligence first before buying to one seller. Udimi gave a lot of tools for us to make a decision before buying.

Cheers.

alright ill keep that in mind lia and thank you so much !

Posted 12 Jun 2020 at 10:33
Go up
Go down