Does Anybody here get any sales using UDIMI?
Does Anybody here get any sales using UDIMI?
Chandreia Scott
6 posts / 0 likes

I have ran two ads for the same product by 2 different people. At this point it seems like I just wasted money here because I have not gotten 1 single sale and my sales page has been proven to convert. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Who knows?

Chandreia
Posted 24 Jun at 12:07
Mlmoon
35 posts / 4 likes
Cheryl Basera on 25 Jun 2020 at 07:59
Hi there,

On Udimi you buy clicks. We track and filter (https://udimi.com/filter) all traffic delivered by your seller and give you access to the collected stats. We can see IP, browser, location, internet provider, and operating system of the visitors. 

You can see the details of the received clicks in the Stats section of your order on the %orders% page.

We cannot guarantee sales or leads. It could be anything. How impressive the landing page is. How much mass appeal the offer has. Is the offer specific or broader, more broad will get more optins, but more specific will get fewer but more targeted subscribers. How easy or complicated the offer is. We'd suggest you test different landing pages and see which one works best.

Regards,

Hi Cheryl,

I'm curious, based on the statistics you indicate that is provided, what does or can a buyer do with it. Without the email address being provided, how does one follow up with the specfic interested party that clicked? Am I missing something with these stats?

I've since created an optin page to collect the emails and this is working as suggested - meaning continuous daily follow-up to promote sales.

Mlmoon
Posted 2 Jul at 09:03
Mlmoon
35 posts / 4 likes
Lia Malassa on 02 Jul 2020 at 09:01
Hi Mlmoon,

I'm using GetResponse and self hosted email marketing application.

In GetResponse you can enable single opt-in by default.

Hope it answers your question.

Cheers,

Lia

Hi Lia,

Appreciate the quick response. Is GateResponse a paid service? I assume if you are using it you would recommend it. Any thoughts on aweber, which I hear several people using? What about TCP which i have seen several sellers recommend?

Mlmoon
Posted 2 Jul at 09:10
Lia Malassa
401  / 5
14 posts / 15 likes
Mlmoon on 02 Jul 2020 at 09:10
Hi Lia,

Appreciate the quick response. Is GateResponse a paid service? I assume if you are using it you would recommend it. Any thoughts on aweber, which I hear several people using? What about TCP which i have seen several sellers recommend?

Yes, GetResponse is one of the best email service provider (ESP) in the planet.

I've used Aweber long time ago, but in my opinion they're not really nice with people in the BizOpp/MMO niche so my account was suspended while ago and I don't think it safe to create account again there.

I've used TCP as well (not anymore), and I guess now their mailing system is in the rock bottom, because whatever you mail in will go straight to spam folder, not to mention they only use one email address to send your email, which is pretty bad strategy in my opinion.

Cheers,

Lia

Today Only Offer $0.49c, Best Traffic Ever, BizOpp, MMO!
Posted 2 Jul at 09:19
King Canlas
1 post / 3 likes

For autoresponder I would use Sendlane as it is affiliate friendly. The CEO of that company built that exclusively for affiliates so rest assure that you are in good hands when you choose Sendlane especially if you are doing affiliate marketing.

But as Lia said the money is in the follow up emails. Now if you are not converting any sales on your follow up emails then you might want to study other successful affiliates (but don't copy their emails) just to get an idea on what to write on your follow up emails.

https://udimi.com/qm36v

100% T1 Traffic. 10-15% OD Guarantee! - Real Human Traffic.
Posted 3 Jul at 21:08
Mlmoon
35 posts / 4 likes
Lia Malassa on 02 Jul 2020 at 09:19
Yes, GetResponse is one of the best email service provider (ESP) in the planet.

I've used Aweber long time ago, but in my opinion they're not really nice with people in the BizOpp/MMO niche so my account was suspended while ago and I don't think it safe to create account again there.

I've used TCP as well (not anymore), and I guess now their mailing system is in the rock bottom, because whatever you mail in will go straight to spam folder, not to mention they only use one email address to send your email, which is pretty bad strategy in my opinion.

Cheers,

Lia

Hi Lia,

Thanks for your feedback and input. Interesting in this small forum group there are so many different suggestions and recommendations. From GetResponse to TCP , to Aweber, to Sendlane and Clickmagic. I suppose it is an individual preference based on what users are used to. I've been using the trial version of TCP for now and it seems to be easy to use - at least for a newbie - but have seen limitations too. I appreciate the input regarding their emails.

Mlmoon
Posted 4 Jul at 06:43
James Walton
1 post / 0 likes
Chandreia Scott on 25 Jun 2020 at 07:37
Lisa,

That is where the problem is. They deliver me the contacts, but no one is confirming. How can I send out emails to people who have not even confirmed the subscriptions? I was under the impression that these contacts are people who want the product that I am offering. By no one confirming, it just feels like traffic was just sent for the heck of it, not because people were interested in my product.

How do I fallow up as an affiliate? I have no list/leads.

Posted 4 Jul at 11:11
Mlmoon
35 posts / 4 likes
James Walton on 04 Jul 2020 at 11:11
How do I fallow up as an affiliate? I have no list/leads.

Hi James,

Just wanted to clarify, are you saying you ran an Ad however have no leads (email or phone contacts)? I ran my first few ads here and wondered the same. A seller here recommended I use an Optin page to obtain this info prior to routing to the affiliate offer. There are several software available to do this. I was recommended TCP. Tried their free trial offer and it's actually easy to use - newbie here. Here's a link to it if you want to try it. https://tcpros.co/2Z534 Good Luck!

Mlmoon
Posted 4 Jul at 15:58
Sushanta Saha
3 posts / 0 likes

Hi want to run my Solo only in India , do you have any good provider.

Posted 13 Jul at 18:33
Go up
Go down
online offline