Does Anybody here get any sales using UDIMI?

Does Anybody here get any sales using UDIMI?
Chandreia Scott
6 posts / 0 likes

I have ran two ads for the same product by 2 different people. At this point it seems like I just wasted money here because I have not gotten 1 single sale and my sales page has been proven to convert. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Who knows?

Chandreia
Posted 24 Jun 2020 at 12:07
Kingfisher
2 posts / 2 likes

Welcome to the club, I have spent a lot of money with Udimi and have built up an email list of 1,200. Never a sale even resending to my email list NOTHING, I have used many affiliate promotions with Warriorplus, Clickbank & JV ZOO. bit not a sale

Posted 24 Jun 2020 at 12:40
Lia Malassa
36 posts / 32 likes

Hi Chandreia & Kingfisher,

In order to get max profits with solo ads to work is you need to follow-up relentlessly.

Your money is made through your follow-ups.. Period. The more you email the more money you make. 

It just such a shame that many marketers don't have a proper follow up email in place. They get all excited buying solo ads but they only bank all their efforts on that welcome email and Thank you page offer when really there is so many opportunities to pitch your offer over and over again.

In all your follow up emails always get them to reach out to you whenever possible, this is where you could get buyers list in the future.

So how often should you email your list? Simple. Just email your list everyday. I see many marketers make this mistake of not mailing their list enough. If you don't mail your list you're losing money every single day.

And also (this is crucial) don't forget they are probably on many other marketer's list as well so you best try to mail them as often as you can to get their attention and take action on whatever you're promoting.

Posted 24 Jun 2020 at 14:01
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

Usually you get what you paid for.

Posted 24 Jun 2020 at 14:46
Chandreia Scott
6 posts / 0 likes
Lia Malassa on 24 Jun 2020 at 14:01

Hi Chandreia & Kingfisher,

In order to get max profits with solo ads to work is you need to follow-up relentlessly.

Your money is made through your follow-ups.. Period. The more you email the more money you make. 

It just such a shame that many marketers don't have a proper follow up email in place. They get all excited buying solo ads but they only bank all their efforts on that welcome email and Thank you page offer when really there is so many opportunities to pitch your offer over and over again.

In all your follow up emails always get them to reach out to you whenever possible, this is where you could get buyers list in the future.

So how often should you email your list? Simple. Just email your list everyday. I see many marketers make this mistake of not mailing their list enough. If you don't mail your list you're losing money every single day.

And also (this is crucial) don't forget they are probably on many other marketer's list as well so you best try to mail them as often as you can to get their attention and take action on whatever you're promoting.

Lisa,

That is where the problem is. They deliver me the contacts, but no one is confirming. How can I send out emails to people who have not even confirmed the subscriptions? I was under the impression that these contacts are people who want the product that I am offering. By no one confirming, it just feels like traffic was just sent for the heck of it, not because people were interested in my product.

Chandreia
Posted 25 Jun 2020 at 07:37
Chandreia Scott
6 posts / 0 likes
Kingfisher on 24 Jun 2020 at 12:40

Welcome to the club, I have spent a lot of money with Udimi and have built up an email list of 1,200. Never a sale even resending to my email list NOTHING, I have used many affiliate promotions with Warriorplus, Clickbank & JV ZOO. bit not a sale

Hi Kingfisher,

Wow, that is crazy. Well at least you are able to send emails. I can't do anything because the people are not confirming so I can't start sending emails to them. It all makes me feel as though a bunch of crap customers were just sent to my list for the sake of sending something, not because they were interested in the product. I am running one more ad again today under a different niche. If the same thing happens again, I am going to switch to traffic for me.com, because for the money that I have spent on this platform with no results, I could have used it to get better results on this other platform.

Chandreia
Posted 25 Jun 2020 at 07:43
Lia Malassa
36 posts / 32 likes
Chandreia Scott on 25 Jun 2020 at 07:37

Lisa,

That is where the problem is. They deliver me the contacts, but no one is confirming. How can I send out emails to people who have not even confirmed the subscriptions? I was under the impression that these contacts are people who want the product that I am offering. By no one confirming, it just feels like traffic was just sent for the heck of it, not because people were interested in my product.

This might be the first mistake.

Remember to always enable single opt-in in your autoresponder.

If you have Double Opt-in enabled, your subscriber is forced to click a confirmation link before they can receive any emails from you!. This is not good at all. The fact is a majority of people won't even bother to click on the confirmation link.

Double opt-in only hurts your ROI. By turning off confirmed opt in, your subscribers are NOT required to click a confirmation link to confirm that they want to be in your list so please remember to always disable/turn off Confirmed Opt-in.

Cheers,

Lia

Posted 25 Jun 2020 at 07:50
Chandreia Scott
6 posts / 0 likes
Kingfisher on 24 Jun 2020 at 12:40

Oh and please don't waste your money with WARRIOR PLUS. Run the other way quickly. They are not honest and after they get your money you are left out on a limb. I would not advise my dog to have anything to do with Warrior Plus. They taught me a lesson that will stick with me for the rest of my life. You seem to be a victim of theirs as well. I too have used their affiliate promotions and its complete garbage. If you want to be part of something real try this link instead: https://www.clkmg.com/Chandreia/womkingfisher

Chandreia
Posted 25 Jun 2020 at 07:53
Chandreia Scott
6 posts / 0 likes
Lia Malassa on 25 Jun 2020 at 07:50

Remember to ALWAYS ENABLE SINGLE OPT-IN in your autoresponder.

If you have Double Opt-in enabled, your subscriber is forced to click a confirmation link before they can receive any emails from you!. This is not good at all. The fact is a majority of people won't even bother to click on the confirmation link.

Double opt-in only hurts your ROI. By turning off confirmed opt in, your subscribers are NOT required to click a confirmation link to confirm that they want to be in your list so please remember to always disable/turn off Confirmed Opt-in.

Cheers,

Lia

Lia,

You are absolutely right, that is something that I learned recently. Using Aweber, they kind of recommend that you use double opt-in for deliver-ability. I will turn that option off in the future, LOL I scared that something bad would happen, but you have put my mind to rest. Thank you so much for the speedy responses.! Sending lots of love and light your way on this beautiful day!

Chandreia
Posted 25 Jun 2020 at 07:57
Cheryl Basera
87 posts / 40 likes

Hi there,

On Udimi you buy clicks. We track and filter (https://udimi.com/filter) all traffic delivered by your seller and give you access to the collected stats. We can see IP, browser, location, internet provider, and operating system of the visitors. 

You can see the details of the received clicks in the Stats section of your order on the %orders% page.

We cannot guarantee sales or leads. It could be anything. How impressive the landing page is. How much mass appeal the offer has. Is the offer specific or broader, more broad will get more optins, but more specific will get fewer but more targeted subscribers. How easy or complicated the offer is. We'd suggest you test different landing pages and see which one works best.

Regards,

Posted 25 Jun 2020 at 07:59
Chandreia Scott
6 posts / 0 likes
Kujtim Guga on 24 Jun 2020 at 14:46

Usually you get what you paid for.

Yes, that's true Kujtim Guga. and sometimes it's hard to tell what you'll actually get, no matter how much money you spend. I've learned to test the waters before jumping in.

Chandreia
Posted 25 Jun 2020 at 08:00
Christian Burris
2 posts / 1 like

You NEED to build a RELATIONSHIP with your list. If you just think you are going to pay for clicks and DOLLARS are coming in, you are CRAZY. First email send a quick thank you email to your list thanking them for taking action and clicking on your like. I would recommend you shoot quick video on your phone and just host it in a private youtube channel. Then the rest you educate, educate, educate about your offer. Tell your story to. Build a relationship so they wanna take action. Learn the art of persuasion and email copy guys. if you don't you will leave a lot of meat on the bone.

Christian Burris
Posted 2 Jul 2020 at 01:47
Glenn Fedoruk
7032  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes
Chandreia Scott on 25 Jun 2020 at 07:53

Oh and please don't waste your money with WARRIOR PLUS. Run the other way quickly. They are not honest and after they get your money you are left out on a limb. I would not advise my dog to have anything to do with Warrior Plus. They taught me a lesson that will stick with me for the rest of my life. You seem to be a victim of theirs as well. I too have used their affiliate promotions and its complete garbage. If you want to be part of something real try this link instead: https://www.clkmg.com/Chandreia/womkingfisher

I disagree with you I run an affiliate promotion with Warriorplus . Make sure you have a proper email sequence in place for your followups .

Posted 2 Jul 2020 at 05:45
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
Chandreia Scott on 25 Jun 2020 at 07:43

Hi Kingfisher,

Wow, that is crazy. Well at least you are able to send emails. I can't do anything because the people are not confirming so I can't start sending emails to them. It all makes me feel as though a bunch of crap customers were just sent to my list for the sake of sending something, not because they were interested in the product. I am running one more ad again today under a different niche. If the same thing happens again, I am going to switch to traffic for me.com, because for the money that I have spent on this platform with no results, I could have used it to get better results on this other platform.

Hi Chandreia,

Sorry to hear you are not getting any positive results. Are you saying you are promoting an Ad without using an Optin page which collects emails?

Mlmoon
Posted 2 Jul 2020 at 08:52
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
Lia Malassa on 25 Jun 2020 at 07:50

Remember to ALWAYS ENABLE SINGLE OPT-IN in your autoresponder.

Cheers,

Lia

Hi Lia,

Just wondering - which autoresponder software are you using?

Mlmoon
Posted 2 Jul 2020 at 08:55
Lia Malassa
36 posts / 32 likes
Mlmoon on 02 Jul 2020 at 08:55

Hi Lia,

Just wondering - which autoresponder software are you using?

Hi Mlmoon,

I'm using GetResponse and self hosted email marketing application.

In GetResponse you can enable single opt-in by default.

Hope it answers your question.

Cheers,

Lia

Posted 2 Jul 2020 at 09:01
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
Cheryl Basera on 25 Jun 2020 at 07:59

Hi there,

On Udimi you buy clicks. We track and filter (https://udimi.com/filter) all traffic delivered by your seller and give you access to the collected stats. We can see IP, browser, location, internet provider, and operating system of the visitors. 

You can see the details of the received clicks in the Stats section of your order on the %orders% page.

We cannot guarantee sales or leads. It could be anything. How impressive the landing page is. How much mass appeal the offer has. Is the offer specific or broader, more broad will get more optins, but more specific will get fewer but more targeted subscribers. How easy or complicated the offer is. We'd suggest you test different landing pages and see which one works best.

Regards,

Hi Cheryl,

I'm curious, based on the statistics you indicate that is provided, what does or can a buyer do with it. Without the email address being provided, how does one follow up with the specfic interested party that clicked? Am I missing something with these stats?

I've since created an optin page to collect the emails and this is working as suggested - meaning continuous daily follow-up to promote sales.

Mlmoon
Posted 2 Jul 2020 at 09:03
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
Lia Malassa on 02 Jul 2020 at 09:01

Hi Mlmoon,

I'm using GetResponse and self hosted email marketing application.

In GetResponse you can enable single opt-in by default.

Hope it answers your question.

Cheers,

Lia

Hi Lia,

Appreciate the quick response. Is GateResponse a paid service? I assume if you are using it you would recommend it. Any thoughts on aweber, which I hear several people using? What about TCP which i have seen several sellers recommend?

Mlmoon
Posted 2 Jul 2020 at 09:10
Lia Malassa
36 posts / 32 likes
Mlmoon on 02 Jul 2020 at 09:10

Hi Lia,

Appreciate the quick response. Is GateResponse a paid service? I assume if you are using it you would recommend it. Any thoughts on aweber, which I hear several people using? What about TCP which i have seen several sellers recommend?

Yes, GetResponse is one of the best email service provider (ESP) in the planet.

I've used Aweber long time ago, but in my opinion they're not really nice with people in the BizOpp/MMO niche so my account was suspended while ago and I don't think it safe to create account again there.

I've used TCP as well (not anymore), and I guess now their mailing system is in the rock bottom, because whatever you mail in will go straight to spam folder, not to mention they only use one email address to send your email, which is pretty bad strategy in my opinion.

Cheers,

Lia

Posted 2 Jul 2020 at 09:19
King Canlas
2 posts / 3 likes

For autoresponder I would use Sendlane as it is affiliate friendly. The CEO of that company built that exclusively for affiliates so rest assure that you are in good hands when you choose Sendlane especially if you are doing affiliate marketing.

But as Lia said the money is in the follow up emails. Now if you are not converting any sales on your follow up emails then you might want to study other successful affiliates (but don't copy their emails) just to get an idea on what to write on your follow up emails.

https://udimi.com/qm36v
Posted 3 Jul 2020 at 21:08
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
Lia Malassa on 02 Jul 2020 at 09:19

Yes, GetResponse is one of the best email service provider (ESP) in the planet.

I've used Aweber long time ago, but in my opinion they're not really nice with people in the BizOpp/MMO niche so my account was suspended while ago and I don't think it safe to create account again there.

I've used TCP as well (not anymore), and I guess now their mailing system is in the rock bottom, because whatever you mail in will go straight to spam folder, not to mention they only use one email address to send your email, which is pretty bad strategy in my opinion.

Cheers,

Lia

Hi Lia,

Thanks for your feedback and input. Interesting in this small forum group there are so many different suggestions and recommendations. From GetResponse to TCP , to Aweber, to Sendlane and Clickmagic. I suppose it is an individual preference based on what users are used to. I've been using the trial version of TCP for now and it seems to be easy to use - at least for a newbie - but have seen limitations too. I appreciate the input regarding their emails.

Mlmoon
Posted 4 Jul 2020 at 06:43
Go up
Go down