Sales ..

Sales ..
Tom Irwin
5 posts / 5 likes

I have ran 4 solo ads without any sales. Could someone give me some feedback ? Here is the link to my landing page https://www.tiwholeplantfood.com/email-opt-in626xzv61

Is my offer not appealing ?

Tom Irwin
Posted 4 Jul 2020 at 18:10
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Tom Irwin on 04 Jul 2020 at 18:10

I have ran 4 solo ads without any sales. Could someone give me some feedback ? Here is the link to my landing page https://www.tiwholeplantfood.com/email-opt-in626xzv61

Most sales come from follow up sequences as people in average will buy after 6-7 exposures.

Posted 4 Jul 2020 at 21:34
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes

Hi Tom,

I just looked at your offer and it seems to look presentable. Have you been able to secure the prospective buyer's emails and conduct follow-ups? I've found many people may click however will not immediately buy. Need to continue to add value with follow-up from what I can tell. Continued Good Luck!

Mlmoon
Posted 4 Jul 2020 at 21:42
Kalani Young
1 post / 3 likes

you have a weight loss niche and your marketing to MMO leads, think you should be marketing to a weight loss niche. You should check on that . Good Luck my friend...

Posted 5 Jul 2020 at 02:05
Tom Irwin
5 posts / 5 likes
Evi Young on 04 Jul 2020 at 21:34

Most sales come from follow up sequences as people in average will buy after 6-7 exposures.

I have an 8 email follow up sequence . Maybe I need edit the email sequence . Thanks

Tom Irwin
Posted 5 Jul 2020 at 16:09
Tom Irwin
5 posts / 5 likes
Mlmoon on 04 Jul 2020 at 21:42

Hi Tom,

I just looked at your offer and it seems to look presentable. Have you been able to secure the prospective buyer's emails and conduct follow-ups? I've found many people may click however will not immediately buy. Need to continue to add value with follow-up from what I can tell. Continued Good Luck!

I have an 8 email sequence and offer a free ebook in the email sequence . I use the landing page to capture their email address .

Tom Irwin
Posted 5 Jul 2020 at 16:12
Tom Irwin
5 posts / 5 likes
Kalani Young on 05 Jul 2020 at 02:05

you have a weight loss niche and your marketing to MMO leads, think you should be marketing to a weight loss niche. You should check on that . Good Luck my friend...

Don't you have any list you would recommend ? Thanks

Tom Irwin
Posted 5 Jul 2020 at 16:13
Tom Irwin
5 posts / 5 likes

I have an 8 email seqeunce with a free ebook download . Maybe I need to adjust my follow up sequence . Thanks

Tom Irwin
Posted 5 Jul 2020 at 16:16
Sanyam Gupta
62 posts / 4 likes

Hi Tom!

Hope you're doing well. I think you're landing page is clean and you should be getting good opt-in rate, if targeted to the right health niche audience.

However, there are other factors as well which go into getting a sale. Some of them include, the copy of the email sequence, do your subscribers trust you (because some health related products require trust building), the offer which you're promoting, price point, email sequence, etc.

I would be more than happy to provide you with feedback on your campaign and help you make changes. Please send me a message on private chat so that we can discuss in detail :)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Posted 5 Jul 2020 at 20:14
Andrew Olivia Coates
2 posts / 2 likes

Hey Evi,

I saw your landing page and it looks pretty good. The only thing I can think of is the Hook, story, offer. When you are promoting on Solo ads these are people that don't know you or anything about your program.They see your ad and are not motived enough to take action. I would try to have a hook that stands out more and an emotional story compelling them to take action.

Also, you are in the weight loss niche and people are getting hit with this program and that program. You have to stand out somehow. I hope this helps!!!

ML, Drew

Posted 21 Aug 2020 at 18:26
Charlton Andrew Silvy
1 post / 1 like

Hi Tom,

please share to us your opt in rate on these solos. You have to diagnose the TOFU top of the funnel first: advertsiing and squeeze page.

If you received a low average opt in rate it is normal you get low sales. Low opt in rate in your case would be a solo ad run for an audience different than the Health Niche. Your landing page is good enough to receive high conversion.

Make sure to do more due diligence on your solo ads and ask the seller what audience does he have in his list, to make sure it matches yours.

Charlton

Posted 22 Aug 2020 at 20:56
William Buckley
1 post / 2 likes
Tom Irwin on 05 Jul 2020 at 16:13

Don't you have any list you would recommend ? Thanks

With this kind of message you should be targeting on Google ads or Facebook. It is harder here and your splash page is very generic, personalize it.

Posted 22 Aug 2020 at 23:21
Andrew Olivia Coates
2 posts / 2 likes

That makes sense. Thank you

Posted 22 Aug 2020 at 23:35
Pete
1 post / 1 like

The landing page looks good.

Posted 23 Aug 2020 at 09:35
Glenn Fedoruk
7062  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

you need to market to the correct niche. for example senior citizens would not be intereted in purchasing baby food but more than likely would be interested in denture cleaner .

Posted 23 Aug 2020 at 16:25
Jan Francis Ugay
71 posts / 35 likes

You landing page is good. You just need to market it to the right audience.

Posted 24 Aug 2020 at 10:35
Go up
Go down