Weird affiliate commission profiles

Weird affiliate commission profiles
Josue Rivera Zamora
4 posts / 1 like

have you noticed that when you sell/buy sometimes appear an affiliate commission with a very suspicious profile?? looks like brand new, has no friends/likes, no photo etc.

Posted 1 Aug 2020 at 16:41
Edward Lambertus
1 post / 0 likes

yes???

Posted 1 Aug 2020 at 16:48
Cheryl Basera
87 posts / 40 likes
Josue Rivera Zamora on 01 Aug 2020 at 16:41

have you noticed that when you sell/buy sometimes appear an affiliate commission with a very suspicious profile?? looks like brand new, has no friends/likes, no photo etc.

Hi there,

May we ask you a screenshot of this so we can investigate please?

Thank you,

Posted 2 Aug 2020 at 00:18
Josue Rivera Zamora
4 posts / 1 like
Cheryl Basera on 02 Aug 2020 at 00:18

Hi there,

May we ask you a screenshot of this so we can investigate please?

Thank you,

Hi, there is it, now has a picture and a couple of friends, it call my attention because Im new here and dont have a lot of relationships yet, plus when I check it (few days ago) didnt show me any profile picture

See attach

Josue
Posted 2 Aug 2020 at 00:47
Cheryl Basera
87 posts / 40 likes
Josue Rivera Zamora on 02 Aug 2020 at 00:47

Hi, there is it, now has a picture and a couple of friends, it call my attention because Im new here and dont have a lot of relationships yet, plus when I check it (few days ago) didnt show me any profile picture

[20200802004139.png]

Hi Josue,

Thank you for providing the screenshot. I will forward to our 2nd levels support team so they can investigate for you. Please allow for at least 24 hours.

Regards,

Posted 2 Aug 2020 at 03:55
Max Udimi
44 posts / 20 likes

Hello Josue,

We checked the user profile. We haven't detected anything suspicious about it. It's just a regular profile of the user.

Affiliates usually don't have thumbs up as only buyers and sellers can rate each other.

It's also not a new profile.

You can contact affiliates directly if you have any questions.

Posted 2 Aug 2020 at 11:27
Josue Rivera Zamora
4 posts / 1 like
Max Udimi on 02 Aug 2020 at 11:27

Hello Josue,

We checked the user profile. We haven't detected anything suspicious about it. It's just a regular profile of the user.

Affiliates usually don't have thumbs up as only buyers and sellers can rate each other.

It's also not a new profile.

You can contact affiliates directly if you have any questions.

I really appreciated that you took the time to check it out, I feel more comfortable knowing it.

Josue
Posted 2 Aug 2020 at 20:47
Jack
1  / 1
1 post / 0 likes

well i havent got a pic posted yet, i dont think i have many friends on my comp. i do have tons of friends though. the kind you actually see and hang out with and so on . other than a profile like mine . nope never had anybody like that before. is that strange?

Posted 22 Aug 2020 at 09:59
Go up
Go down