No One Verifying

No One Verifying
Steve Crowley
1 post / 0 likes

I ordered solo ad and got optins but hardly anyone is verifying their email address. Isthere somethingI can do to get better verification percentage Like a warning that they are not suscribed until they veriffy their emailaddress.Or woulg that just cost me optins

Posted 16 Sep 2020 at 22:58
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

You could put on the next page after they optin something like "Make sure to check your email for your membership confirmation email" etc

Posted 16 Sep 2020 at 23:47
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Steve Crowley on 16 Sep 2020 at 22:58

I ordered solo ad and got optins but hardly anyone is verifying their email address. Isthere somethingI can do to get better verification percentage Like a warning that they are not suscribed until they veriffy their emailaddress.Or woulg that just cost me optins

It will depends on how attempting your free gift or lead magnet for people to submit their email and then open their email account, find your confirmation email and actually confirm it, that's why double optin has a low optin rates compare to single optin. And with all that I have not mentioned if your confirmation email goes to promotional tab or spam box.

Posted 17 Sep 2020 at 01:13
Glenn Fedoruk
7044  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

Well thats your first mistake using double optin . Single optin only not many optins will go to their email to verify.

Think of it like a car salesperson has a customer and they are interested in one car but it takes the sales person 20 min to move 6 other cars out of the way to get to it . You have lost theeir interest . You need to make it easy for them from the get go

Posted 4 Oct 2020 at 01:27
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes

Hello Roy Lewis

It is not allowed to advertise here on the Forum pages and lead people outside Udimi. If you wish to advertise, I'd suggest buying solos.

Your post will be deleted.

Thank you.

Shakil / Customer Support
Posted 11 Oct 2020 at 20:11
Josette Leyendecker
1 post / 0 likes

You'll want to reconsider using double optin. If your AR doesn't allow you to use single optin, maybe you should move to an AR that will allow it. I "think" Aweber let's you use single optin.

Peace, Josette
Posted 14 Oct 2020 at 00:08
Tim Walters
85  / 1
14 posts / 2 likes

Alot of double opt in emails go to spam, so your potential buyer may not even see it to opt in.Especially if they are on mobile. I would try to get a single opt in.I have seen studies done and double opt in does not really equal a better buyer

Posted 18 Oct 2020 at 21:20
Go up
Go down