Not getting buyers

Not getting buyers
Tathagata Sahoo
4 posts / 1 like

I have created following sales funnels. However I am not getting any buyer. Can some one please help me?

http://mti.earncryptowithts.com

http://cashfx.earncryptowithts.com

Tathagata Sahoo
Posted 30 Sep 2020 at 09:13
Kenny H
11 posts / 3 likes

Hi Tathagata, are you sending cold traffic directly to those pages or are you sending the traffic to a capture page first? Most cold traffic isn't going to sign-up to an offer like that right away. You need to be capturing people's email addresses and following up with them on a regular basis to make sales from an offer like that.

Also, are you targeting non-US traffic because I don't think US residents can take advantage of that offer.

If you want help with any of it (getting a capture page, auto-reponder and follow-up email series set-up, targeting non-US traffic, tracking your traffic, etc.) let me know and I would be happy to help.

Posted 30 Sep 2020 at 13:42
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Kenny H on 30 Sep 2020 at 13:42

Hi Tathagata, are you sending cold traffic directly to those pages or are you sending the traffic to a capture page first? Most cold traffic isn't going to sign-up to an offer like that right away. You need to be capturing people's email addresses and following up with them on a regular basis to make sales from an offer like that.

Also, are you targeting non-US traffic because I don't think US residents can take advantage of that offer.

If you want help with any of it (getting a capture page, auto-reponder and follow-up email series set-up, targeting non-US traffic, tracking your traffic, etc.) let me know and I would be happy to help.

True

I Reached 57% SALES CONVERSION sometimes ago
Posted 1 Oct 2020 at 01:17
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes

Hi Roy,

Leading people outside Udimi is not not allowed in the Forum pages nor in the messaging system. Failure to comply may lead to permanent account block.

Your post will be deleted

Thank you.

Posted 3 Oct 2020 at 23:34
Tathagata Sahoo
4 posts / 1 like
Kenny H on 30 Sep 2020 at 13:42

Hi there,

Thanks for your response. Appreciate if you can go through the website that I have posted on my initial query and come with your suggestions. I would be happy to work with you if it makes sense to me.

Many thanks in advance.

Tathagata Sahoo
Posted 3 Oct 2020 at 23:46
Tathagata Sahoo
4 posts / 1 like
Evi Young on 01 Oct 2020 at 01:17

True

Please share your suggestions.

Tathagata Sahoo
Posted 3 Oct 2020 at 23:46
Asim Ali GoldenBoy
3 posts / 1 like

Tell me what can i do now just yesterday i ll verifies my account

Posted 4 Oct 2020 at 06:27
Tathagata Sahoo
4 posts / 1 like
Asim Ali GoldenBoy on 04 Oct 2020 at 06:27

Tell me what can i do now just yesterday i ll verifies my account

sorry. my apology...I can not understand...

Tathagata Sahoo
Posted 4 Oct 2020 at 06:30
Asim Ali GoldenBoy
3 posts / 1 like

No need apologize sir

Posted 4 Oct 2020 at 06:32
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Tathagata Sahoo on 03 Oct 2020 at 23:46

Please share your suggestions.

Build your list by setting an optin page as your landing page and your sales page as thank you page, that way you can follow up people who don't act promptly, since most People decide to buy after 6-7 exposures most sales come from follow up sequences.

When your list size is big enough you can promote any product you want and get recurring income.

I Reached 57% SALES CONVERSION sometimes ago
Posted 4 Oct 2020 at 07:30
Kenny H
11 posts / 3 likes
Tathagata Sahoo on 03 Oct 2020 at 23:46

Hi there,

Thanks for your response. Appreciate if you can go through the website that I have posted on my initial query and come with your suggestions. I would be happy to work with you if it makes sense to me.

Many thanks in advance.

There isn't an issue with your website. There is an issue with your process. You don't send solo ad traffic to a sales page and expect to have good results. You send solo ad traffic through a capture page to generate leads, build rapport with your list and ultimately get good long-term results. The primary purpose of solo ad traffic is to build a list that results on long-term customers.

Let me restate what I already said in my original post.

1) Create a capture page to gather people's contact information (as Evi said once people provide that information the capture page should redirect to your existing sales page).

2) Target non-US traffic (I would suggest the rest of the top-tier english speaking countries).

3) Follow-up with that list on a regular basis.

Sure, you can split test your sales pages and make tweaks. But that is like step 25 and you need to learn steps 1-3 first.

Posted 4 Oct 2020 at 20:35
Go up
Go down