Excessive amount of visitors filtered as "javascript off". Anyone else?

Excessive amount of visitors filtered as "javascript off". Anyone else?
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

Hey guys,

Recently I am getting almost 100% filtered rate as "JavaScript off". These clicks are being marked as such after being delivered. They're not returned back to the filter url

This is ridiculous. It can't be that way.

Anyone else?

To udimi team,check your filter please.

This is unreasonable

Posted 16 Oct 2020 at 09:01
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

"Recently I am getting almost 100% filtered rate as "JavaScript off" I am referring to my filtered clicks being 100% marked as "JavaScript off", not 100% of my traffic. In some orders is as high as 50%

Posted 16 Oct 2020 at 09:03
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

My seller mode is blocked due to having too many "useless" clicks I guess. First time in 7 years.

Posted 16 Oct 2020 at 09:03
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

See attach

Posted 16 Oct 2020 at 09:05
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

I think maybe some buyers, they are people that buy from you and then they send you a bunch of filtered traffic just to make you look bad.

I do 9 solos fine, then one person buys with a link that I get 80% filtered and it makes me look back. It seems like they run a program to send a bunch of filtered clicks to get you in trouble.

I wish Udimi would just let sellers sell what they have, and buyers can choose to buy from them or not. The obsession over filtered clicks and useless clicks is rediculous. They should just remove those 2 categories.

Its always the buyers with 0 reviews, or that haven't bought a solo in 6 months it seems usually. They give you a link then get you 80% filtered and automatic refund.

Then they post on your profile that they didn't get 1 optin from 200 clicks, its silly.

Posted 16 Oct 2020 at 09:13
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

James, I understand you but we're talking for a different issue here.

Filtered clicks are normal.

The normal filtered rate consist of some JavaScript off,some cookies off and some click exchange

This is a different issue, I am talking about 100% of the filtered clicks being marked as "JavaScript Off"

Posted 16 Oct 2020 at 09:15
Patrik Radacic
2005  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

Yeah please check the system udimi because that sounds very strange

Just checked mine and it seems it looks ok my end Kujtim. 1 java from 100 order. Looked at a couple and does not look out of the ordinary now. I wonder what could be the problem

Posted 16 Oct 2020 at 09:21
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

I am not sure what it could be Patrick
These clicks are not returned back to me like the usual filtered clicks

They're marked as such long time after being delivered

Posted 16 Oct 2020 at 09:28
Max Udimi
44 posts / 20 likes

Hello Kujtim,

We've reviewed the filtered clicks on your recent orders. They all were filtered because they didn't support JavaScript in their browsers.

This can happen because they are using browsers that don't support JS, they turned off JS in their browsers, they are some kind of bots, or some other reason.

Please review the filtered clicks that you delivered and how they were generated.

We cannot disclose some technical details, but "Javascript is off" clicks can not be returned to the filtered clicks link.

Posted 17 Oct 2020 at 20:01
Johnson Anjola
2 posts / 0 likes

hey ... so is this javasript stuff going to be solved or it will last for days. ??

Posted 17 Oct 2020 at 20:57
Tim Walters
85  / 1
14 posts / 2 likes

Yes, This happens to me as well. Very Annoying!

I also get a lot of "Too much traffic from one service provider" (ie. Spectrum, Comcast, AT&T , etc)

Posted 17 Oct 2020 at 21:22
Patrik Radacic
2005  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

So, if you are saying that they are using a browser without javascript they are actually wasted? I did not know javascript filtered clicks where going down the drain

Posted 17 Oct 2020 at 22:13
Tim Walters
85  / 1
14 posts / 2 likes

Apparently. Udimis filtering is out of control!

Posted 17 Oct 2020 at 22:20
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Udimi should really look at the Residential IP Networks closer like Illuminati. Many sellers here go undetected delivering fake clicks, especially the sellers that deliver almost all mobile traffic as Illuminati is made up of mostly Mobile IP's.

All go have to do is search google for "Residential IP network" and you will see all the networks sellers use to deliver fake clicks that look like real clicks.

Then they setup Google Chrome with these extensions Canvas Defender, Cookie AutoDelete, Location Guard, Random User-Agent. Then they use Illuminati to switch their IP each time they visit your site, and optin 40% of the time so you get high optins and are happy. But no one real ever visits your link, only the seller using a residential ip network. There is no way to detect it as some of the residential ip networks have millions of ip's, and there is no way that udimi can block them all.

Posted 17 Oct 2020 at 23:54
Patrik Radacic
2005  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

OK now I also got that huge list of javascript off. No clue why there is a spike of it

Posted 18 Oct 2020 at 11:15
Tim Walters
85  / 1
14 posts / 2 likes

Also, why is traffic filtered if " Cookies are off"? Many people don't enable cookies!

Posted 18 Oct 2020 at 23:06
Max Udimi
44 posts / 20 likes
James on 17 Oct 2020 at 23:54

Udimi should really look at the Residential IP Networks closer like Illuminati. Many sellers here go undetected delivering fake clicks, especially the sellers that deliver almost all mobile traffic as Illuminati is made up of mostly Mobile IP's.

Udimi has a set of filtering methods that help to fight such types fraud. They include the analysis of behavioral factors, fraud intelligence databases and many others.

It’s also important that buyers negatively rate the seller who deliver bad quality traffic and report them to Udimi support. Besides the sophisticated filtering, we rely on the rating system.

Posted 19 Oct 2020 at 12:11
Max Udimi
44 posts / 20 likes
Tim Walters on 18 Oct 2020 at 23:06

Also, why is traffic filtered if " Cookies are off"? Many people don't enable cookies!

Most landing pages require javascript and cookies to display all contents of the page. Having these features turned off in browsers can break some features and make it not possible for the user to see the whole page, opt-in, buy, or visit other pages on the site. Therefore, such clicks are not counted as quality traffic.

Not having javascript also makes it not possible for the click to be forwarded to another link, like the seller’s return filtered to link.

It most cases, such clicks are not human clicks but just bots or requests from servers.

Posted 19 Oct 2020 at 12:12
Denas Kulinicius
81  / 1
3 posts / 1 like

Happened for me too, it's a joke, Udimi should look into this more, because that's not just for one person..

Posted 11 Nov 2020 at 20:07
Matej Doljak
96  / 1
19 posts / 11 likes

See attach

Same problem here

Posted 13 Nov 2020 at 20:21
Max Udimi
44 posts / 20 likes

On some solo ads, along with the quality click, some vendors deliver requests from google cache servers. Such clicks are filtered out by "Javascript is off" filter, as they don't support JavaScript.

If you check IPs of such clicks, you'll see that their hostname is cache.google.com. These are not human clicks and therefore they are filtered out.

See attach

We checked some of your filtered clicks and found such requests from google cache.

In future updates, such clicks will be marked as useless. In the meantime, I'd suggest filtering such clicks out before they reach a Udimi tracking link just not to spoil your filtered clicks stats.

Note that these are not quality human clicks. They are correctly filtered.

Posted 14 Nov 2020 at 16:44
Go up
Go down