Any recommendations would be much appreciated

Any recommendations would be much appreciated
Eric McKinnon
2 posts / 0 likes

Has anyone out there had good responses for any seller bring in buying leads for Easy1up and Profits Passport, really need to make some Money here but not have much luck with leads generation. Eric

Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 02:26
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Eric McKinnon on 09 Nov 2020 at 02:26

Has anyone out there had good responses for any seller bring in buying leads for Easy1up and Profits Passport, really need to make some Money here but not have much luck with leads generation. Eric

Most sales come from follow up sequences so you should not hoping too much to get instant sales from running solo ads. Build your list and send follow up series you will get recurring income not a one hit sales.

I Reached 57% SALES CONVERSION sometimes ago
Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 11:36
Eric McKinnon
2 posts / 0 likes

Thanks for the feedback Ms Evi, I am doing lots of follow-up, and I certainly know the Golden rule, Some will, Some want, So what,keep moving. I am however hoping to see if anyone is having better experiences or may be able to give a a little more of a tip on something that they have noticed with maybe a particular lead sellers who leads seem to convert better for this Affiliate, I have seen a few jumps with leads outside Udimi,but do like this platform, but, like they say, like doesn't pay the bills. Anywho, thanks for your feedback, I do take it to heart. Take care my friend. Eric

Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 14:53
Go up
Go down