Withdrawal options other than Paypal or Transferwise

Withdrawal options other than Paypal or Transferwise
Haywood Dejarnette
4 posts / 1 like

Does anyone know of a future option other than Paypal or Transferwise to receive our commissions as affiliates? I can't use Paypal as many others cant either.

Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 17:30
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes
Haywood Dejarnette on 09 Nov 2020 at 17:30

Does anyone know of a future option other than Paypal or Transferwise to receive our commissions as affiliates? I can't use Paypal as many others cant either.

Hello Haywood

We will consider new withdrawal options in the future. We don't have info about the new payout methods right now. At this time, you can make a withdrawal to your bank via Transferwise. 

Contact us via Live Chat if you'll need any assistance in the future.

Shakil / Customer Support
Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 17:58
John E Doshier
1 post / 1 like

I set up an LLC with a direct deposit account at my bank. This way you can bypass the fees from Paypal.

Posted 3 Dec 2020 at 19:13
Glenn Fedoruk
7070  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

Payoneer works well as well should be considered

Posted 4 Dec 2020 at 00:22
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Glenn Fedoruk on 04 Dec 2020 at 00:22

Payoneer works well as well should be considered

Sadly, but Payoneer is not an option for us. The process of opening an account there was a real pain in the ass. Their unresponsive, careless support and their 1995-made-never-changed "mass payout partner panel" is a nightmare...

...so I finally got tired going circles and stopped the process.

If you know anybody from higher management there, we will be glad to open a heavy-user account there.

Best regards, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 4 Dec 2020 at 19:02
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Haywood Dejarnette on 09 Nov 2020 at 17:30

We are working on a way to make OCT transactions and direct bank transfers available. OCT is when you insert your credit card number (only a number) and we instantly load it with money.

In addition, we have a good news from ePayments payment processor which was suspended by FCA earlier. Looks like they are ready to resume all operations.

Best regards, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 4 Dec 2020 at 19:09
Matej Doljak
96  / 1
19 posts / 11 likes

I was just thinking about the currency because the Dollar is slowly but surely going under the rock.

Sure there is a way to transfer money directly to a bank account via TW to Euro or any currency really, but just a thought.

Posted 4 Dec 2020 at 19:27
Go up
Go down