Excessive amount of visitors filtered as "verizon.com". Anyone else?

Excessive amount of visitors filtered as "verizon.com". Anyone else?
Andreas Arvidsson
4187  / 17
48 posts / 18 likes

Hello all, myself and a few other people recently discovered an excessive amount of visitors being filtered from "verizon.com" traffic. Is there anyone else here experiencing the same?

Posted 12 Nov 2020 at 18:10
Denas Kulinicius
81  / 1
3 posts / 1 like

Same here!

Also with "javascript off" suddenly from nowhere, and Udimi will say it's your traffic, not just their filtering system (probably changed something recently).

Posted 12 Nov 2020 at 18:46
Matej Doljak
96  / 1
19 posts / 11 likes

Same here got flagged for low quality traffic

Posted 18 Nov 2020 at 00:38
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

Same for t-Mobile.

This filter should be eliminated. It is one of the few we can't control.

How are we supposed to know which provider the user uses or force them to not use?

Posted 18 Nov 2020 at 08:22
Andreas Arvidsson
4187  / 17
48 posts / 18 likes

Yeah it's crazy, don't understand this decision, it's traffic from 2 of the biggest mobile networks and for the most part it's seems like it's perfectly fine traffic that gets filtered... i have not had any issues whatsoever with this traffic before and people are in general happy with it. I would say that it's impossible to make a change on this, almost every supplier in the solo business has this kind of mobile traffic in there lists...

Posted 18 Nov 2020 at 11:06
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes
Andreas Arvidsson on 18 Nov 2020 at 11:06

Yeah it's crazy, don't understand this decision, it's traffic from 2 of the biggest mobile networks and for the most part it's seems like it's perfectly fine traffic that gets filtered... i have not had any issues whatsoever with this traffic before and people are in general happy with it. I would say that it's impossible to make a change on this, almost every supplier in the solo business has this kind of mobile traffic in there lists...

This is true.

I think this one of the oldest Udimi filters.

Given that mobile dominates nowadays, I believe it's time to adjust or remove this filter.

Posted 18 Nov 2020 at 13:59
Max Udimi
44 posts / 20 likes
Kujtim Guga on 18 Nov 2020 at 13:59

This is true.

I think this one of the oldest Udimi filters.

Given that mobile dominates nowadays, I believe it's time to adjust or remove this filter.

We've reviewed the work of the filter. It should impact the filtered clicks rates.

Posted 20 Nov 2020 at 23:51
Go up
Go down