I suck at ad copy LOL

I suck at ad copy LOL
Keith Mosher
3 posts / 1 like

I am brand new here guys, ran one solo ad and working on my second run now.... question are there any places you know of where I can get good email copy written? Something that can turn cold prospects warm and get them to click that link?

Keith Mosher
Posted 13 Dec 2020 at 03:01
Cheryl Basera
87 posts / 40 likes
Keith Mosher on 13 Dec 2020 at 03:01

I am brand new here guys, ran one solo ad and working on my second run now.... question are there any places you know of where I can get good email copy written? Something that can turn cold prospects warm and get them to click that link?

Hi Keith,

Just to clarify, are you a buyer or a seller? Are you referring to emails sent to your email list or you mean to say the ad test or ad swipe for your link?

You can also chat with us for further assistance.

Regards,

Posted 13 Dec 2020 at 03:18
Keith Mosher
3 posts / 1 like

I have a offer that I want to promote here on lists.... and my ad copy is lacking LOL

Keith Mosher
Posted 13 Dec 2020 at 03:29
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes

Hi Keith,

There are a lot of open sources you can find on the internet about tips on how to compose your email marketing letter.

If you wait a little longer, other active users here would give a cent or two on pieces of advice on how to improve your email swipe.

Feel free to contact us too through chat by clicking the "Help" tab on the upper right of our site. https://udimi.com/help

Thank you..

Posted 13 Dec 2020 at 12:49
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes

Hello Keith 

You can find many open sources on the internet about tips on how to compose your email swipes.

There are also hundreds of sellers on Udimi who will write an offer related and eye-catching swipe for you. You can buy the swipesfrom the Extras section on Udimi.

Feel free to contact us on Live Chat if you'll need any assistance in the future.

Regards | Shakil
Posted 13 Dec 2020 at 18:30
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes

Hi Keith, There are plenty of tutorial online that will give you tips on how to compose a great ad. You may even pay sellers on Udimi to assist you in this regard. However, creating great solo ads can take many iterations to create the one that catches your potential buyers. Don't sell yourself short. I suspect you will know more on how you want your product advertised.

Mlmoon.
Posted 14 Dec 2020 at 09:00
Krish Moodley
2 posts / 1 like

Hi Keith
If you are still looking for a good way to start with copy. I have a system that works pretty well. Direct message me and we can chat.

Posted 2 Jan 2021 at 07:31
Go up
Go down