Udimi timer for clicks

Udimi timer for clicks
Gary DeAngelis
3 posts / 0 likes

I think it is unfair that the timer stops for the buyer and the seller if clicks are still being delivered. How does everyone feel about that.

Gary Dean
Posted 4 Jan 2021 at 16:11
Matej Doljak
96  / 1
19 posts / 11 likes

Timer doesnt stop until seller rates buyer

Posted 4 Jan 2021 at 17:32
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes
Gary DeAngelis on 04 Jan 2021 at 16:11

I think it is unfair that the timer stops for the buyer and the seller if clicks are still being delivered. How does everyone feel about that.

Hello Gary

It shouldn't stop the timer while the delivery is in progress.

If you need any kind of assistance, please contact us through Live Chat from the Help section.

Regards | Shakil
Posted 4 Jan 2021 at 17:40
Glenn Fedoruk
7044  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

You are saying the time alloted by Udimi to deliver an order correct ? I think we need this though or an order could drag on for a week which would result in more refunds and complaints

Posted 4 Jan 2021 at 18:07
Gary DeAngelis
3 posts / 0 likes
Matej Doljak on 04 Jan 2021 at 17:32

Timer doesnt stop until seller rates buyer

It did for me?

Gary Dean
Posted 9 Jan 2021 at 15:17
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Gary DeAngelis on 09 Jan 2021 at 15:17

It did for me?

Hi Gary,

The timer does not stop as the seller needs to complete delivery in 100 hours upon delivery start time. Otherwise, the buyer will be refunded.

If you have any proof the timer had indeed stopped in your case, we at customer support will be glad to investigate it for you. You may contact us through chat on the Help page section https://udimi.com/help by clicking the "Support is Online" button on the upper-right corner of the page.

Thank you.

Posted 9 Jan 2021 at 16:19
Wilfred Bakker
1526  / 2
5 posts / 3 likes

I think he started too late and the order got cancelled.

Anyways.. I would like to see some extended time for "BONUS" clicks, just so that they do not show as "Late" clicks in the stats report.

Sometimes you finish an order and notice too late you still owe your buyer some additional bonus clicks. If they show up as "Late" clicks , you also have to explain why those clicks are not shown in the original stats, but in "useless"

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 9 Jan 2021 at 17:51
Go up
Go down