Question About Optins

Question About Optins
Andres Kindred
5 posts / 1 like

Hey guys,

For example... I buy 200 clicks, and I only get 30 optins... What happens with those other 170 people that didn't opt in? Do they have the option of doing it later? Will they still have that email somewhere there? I understand that they are not interested in the offer... But there might be some other factors... For example, they didn't feel like clicking on it, or even reading the email..... Just trying to understand how this really works... Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you! :)

Andres Kindred
Posted 24 Jan 2021 at 00:42
Steve Robison
16 posts / 5 likes
Andres Kindred on 24 Jan 2021 at 00:42

Hey guys,

For example... I buy 200 clicks, and I only get 30 optins... What happens with those other 170 people that didn't opt in? Do they have the option of doing it later? Will they still have that email somewhere there? I understand that they are not interested in the offer... But there might be some other factors... For example, they didn't feel like clicking on it, or even reading the email..... Just trying to understand how this really works... Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you! :)

Yes. the email recipients do have the option to click later. Your traffic generated from our list mailing is in different time zones, albeit Tier 1. These people access their email at different times of the day. That is why you traffic will be received in pieces at Udimi during the two or three day optimal delivery period. further They can act on it, defer it or ignore it, just like you do. You can expect an opt-in rate of 30 to 50% on a tested and optimized squeeze / opt-in page. If you are asking for telephone numbers, it will ne waste of your cash. Th robo dialers killed off that responsive use.

Posted 24 Jan 2021 at 01:32
Jan Francis Ugay
71 posts / 35 likes
Andres Kindred on 24 Jan 2021 at 00:42

Hey guys,

Hi Andres,

The email still remains in their inbox unless they deleted it after reading it. It means they can opt-in at a later time. All 200 people clicked and viewed your offer that is it was counted as quality traffic it's just that only 30 opted out of 200 people who viewed it.

If you have other questions or need assistance you can also contact our Udimi customer support chat found on the Help section and they are open 24/7.

Cheers,

Posted 24 Jan 2021 at 01:47
Andres Kindred
5 posts / 1 like
Steve Robison on 24 Jan 2021 at 01:32

Yes. the email recipients do have the option to click later. Your traffic generated from our list mailing is in different time zones, albeit Tier 1. These people access their email at different times of the day. That is why you traffic will be received in pieces at Udimi during the two or three day optimal delivery period. further They can act on it, defer it or ignore it, just like you do. You can expect an opt-in rate of 30 to 50% on a tested and optimized squeeze / opt-in page. If you are asking for telephone numbers, it will ne waste of your cash. Th robo dialers killed off that responsive use.

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your reply! That really helps a lot. Good to know about the different times zones. Very interesting how this works. What is your insight about vendors? I feel it can be very tricky to really find the traffic that you are looking for your offer. I've had better results with some that others, but I wonder what factors can go into it. For example, as you mentioned, a good landing page that has been optimized and tested will be of huge help. But, sometimes that might now be good enough and it can work better with some vendors than others.... So I just wonder if there is any way to tell the quality of that traffic.... It seems like there are so many insights that go into this. Any ideas to better understand how this works will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Andres Kindred
Posted 25 Jan 2021 at 01:30
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
Andres Kindred on 25 Jan 2021 at 01:30

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your reply! That really helps a lot. Good to know about the different times zones. Very interesting how this works. What is your insight about vendors? I feel it can be very tricky to really find the traffic that you are looking for your offer. I've had better results with some that others, but I wonder what factors can go into it. For example, as you mentioned, a good landing page that has been optimized and tested will be of huge help. But, sometimes that might now be good enough and it can work better with some vendors than others.... So I just wonder if there is any way to tell the quality of that traffic.... It seems like there are so many insights that go into this. Any ideas to better understand how this works will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Andres! As you are searching for Sellers, you should look at the details provided by the Sellers prior to engaging in buying their traffic to better gage that their traffic typically represents for the offer you are promoting. Most of the Sellers provide this detail. ie whether their traffic is better for MMO, crypto currency etc. As for the 170 of the 200 clicks that did not opt-in, they could always opt-in later. However if you received their email in the opt-in, you could also follow-up with follow up sales pitch. Good Luck!

Mlmoon.
Posted 25 Jan 2021 at 08:47
Glenn Fedoruk
7068  / 243
196 posts / 71 likes
Jason Coleman on 25 Jan 2021 at 17:55

Welcome to UDIMI - home of the "BEST FILTERED TRAFFIC" that somehow acts like a GHOST on my page.... shit man there are so many FAKE CLICK Seller here it's ridiculous. They must be incentivized because I have paid for HUNDREDS of clicks through multiple sellers here and barely receive any optins or engagement.... yet the SAME squeeze page sent to SHITTY SAFELIST TRAFFIC full of FREEBIE seekers will get more optins and the ocasional sale. GOOD BY UDIMI im so done buying your fake clicks!!!

well you must be living in another world becuse he traffic doesnt get any better than this

Posted 25 Jan 2021 at 18:54
Glenn Fedoruk
7068  / 243
196 posts / 71 likes

Udimi boot this guy out of here

Posted 25 Jan 2021 at 18:55
Steve Robison
16 posts / 5 likes
Andres Kindred on 25 Jan 2021 at 01:30

Hi Steve,

You are correct. A good landing page can be like a lighted billboard on a dirt road.There 's just nobody coming your way.

Traffic can be quite complex in it's sourcing. There are many places it could come from and end up in the seller's inventory for rent. You really don't know in spite of what they claim. Anyone who claims they are including a buyers list in their traffic sale generally is either

Posted 25 Jan 2021 at 18:57
Steve Robison
16 posts / 5 likes

(whoops fat fingers) The truth is that everybody who comes your way could be a buyer. So from that point of view the traffic you get could be buyers. I have my own buyer list, and I don't sell it. I worked hard for it and I'm not letting anyone else have access for a measly 60cents a click.

Posted 25 Jan 2021 at 19:04
Andres Kindred
5 posts / 1 like
Jan Francis Ugay on 24 Jan 2021 at 01:47

Hi Andres,

The email still remains in their inbox unless they deleted it after reading it. It means they can opt-in at a later time. All 200 people clicked and viewed your offer that is it was counted as quality traffic it's just that only 30 opted out of 200 people who viewed it.

If you have other questions or need assistance you can also contact our Udimi customer support chat found on the Help section and they are open 24/7.

Cheers,

I really appreciate it! Learning something new every day! This is such an amazing topic.... Very interesting to see how this works and all the variables that go into it. Thanks for the insight!

Andres Kindred
Posted 25 Jan 2021 at 21:29
Steve Robison
16 posts / 5 likes
Andres Kindred on 25 Jan 2021 at 21:29

I really appreciate it! Learning something new every day! This is such an amazing topic.... Very interesting to see how this works and all the variables that go into it. Thanks for the insight!

There's more where that came from. Just ask a provocative question. We all like to talk about ourselves. I made my first dollar online over 20 years ago. I thought **wowzer** there's gold to be had, Not long after I began building a list and found that was where the gold can be mined.

Posted 26 Jan 2021 at 03:10
George
1 post / 0 likes

i Just Started and i want to ask the sellers about using a solo ad for the crypto nich

george
Posted 18 Jun 2021 at 23:52
Cheryl Basera
87 posts / 40 likes
George on 18 Jun 2021 at 23:52

i Just Started and i want to ask the sellers about using a solo ad for the crypto nich

Hi George,

I would suggest you post on the Want to Buy Forum so the sellers for this niche will respond to you.

Regards,

Customer Support

Posted 19 Jun 2021 at 00:19
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes

Hi Andres,
Maybe you could get a better optin rate if the capture was optimized. I'm talking about a 35% opt-in rate or more. But yes, they could opt-in after your campaign ends if the email is still in their inbox.
Also, if you're interested in getting leads, not clicks, I can set up everything for you on Udimi. You just have to submit your thank-you page, and I'll build a high converting capture page for you. All the leads you get, will be filtered by Udimi (IP address being tracked, etc). PM me for me details if you're interested.
Cheers.

Posted 19 Jun 2021 at 05:20
Elizabeth
1 post / 0 likes

Hello Everyone

What are the disadvantages of mobile targets?

What are the chances of a sale per 100 clicks?

Is it possible to have a preview of what is sent out on your behalf by the udimi seller

How do I know anyone clicked on my presell page that I bought clicks for. I am using clickbank, don't haev an idea where to click to see such info.

Posted 18 Jul 2021 at 01:05
Go up
Go down