Few are good...few are very bad

few are good...few are very bad
Abul K Azad
3  / 1
14 posts / 3 likes

I have some different experience with udimi. I bought few solos and the first one was the best. I had over 40% optins and oto sales. Few other solos gave 30 to 40% optins without any sales.

But two of the solos gave very bad results. One with virtually no optins and one with fake optins. I am saying those as fake optins as those emails look similar (all those emails having numbers etc) and even the first follow up email was undeliverable.

There should be some option to dispute/claim to avoid loosing money with fake sellers.

Thanks

Posted 6 Oct 2014 at 07:19
Philippe Martin
3 posts / 1 like

If I were you I would disclose the bad solo sellers names ONLY if an amical solution would not be found ...

Posted 6 Oct 2014 at 15:47
Abul K Azad
3  / 1
14 posts / 3 likes
Philippe Martin on 06 Oct 2014 at 15:47

See attach

Yes. I disclosed the name of a seller in my other thread and he threatened me and left negative feedback for no reason. The other seller says that he will refund, if I leave him a positive feedback. :( I am really disappointed ...

Posted 6 Oct 2014 at 15:55
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes

OK, first of all, if you suspect someone has sent you bad/fake traffic, the first thing you should do is contact Udimi support with your proof and let them investigate. They take these accusations very seriously and they will try their best to investigate your claim. Also, you should leave negative feedback for the seller. Allowing the seller to refund your money in exchange for you leaving positive feedback is totally wrong. The whole point of the feedback system is to let other Udimi members and other potential buyers know about the quality of a sellers solo ad. If nobody will leave negative feedback even when it is deserved then what is the point of having a feedback system at all? If you suspect fake traffic Udimi support will confirm it and then most likely refund your money anyway. There is no need to make side deals with bad sellers just so they can get good feedback and continue fleecing other members.

Posted 8 Oct 2014 at 01:28
Abul K Azad
3  / 1
14 posts / 3 likes
Christopher Mollo on 08 Oct 2014 at 01:28

See attach

Yes. As soon as I told him that I am reporting to UDIMI, he refunded immediately and I can not post feedback anymore. Earlier he told me that there is no refund option in UDIMI.

Thanks

Posted 8 Oct 2014 at 03:55
Mohamed Hassan
34 posts / 11 likes
Christopher Mollo on 08 Oct 2014 at 01:28

See attach

Useful comment.

Posted 8 Oct 2014 at 04:14
Go up
Go down