3 Advanced Tips for Choosing the perfect Seller [***For The Buyers***]

3 Advanced Tips for Choosing the perfect Seller [***For The Buyers***]
Mogale
35 posts / 46 likes

Choosing a seller can often be a daunting task for a buyer. You only have a limited amount of money, who do you buy from when there are so many options?

I have compiled a list of 3 advanced tactics you can use to ensure your time spent on Udimi with Buyers is fruitful.

Do they respond to messages?

This is #1 - If the person does not respond to messages then are they really going to take care of your order? Communication back and forth with a buyer is very important. Remember more than just the traffic, you want to build a long-term relationship with buyers that work well with your offer. There are a couple of reasons:

• The more you buy from someone, they are more likely to provide you with extra clicks and discounts;
  • If your offer works with them, why change it.

Will they review your landing page and provide advice

Great buyers will always review your landing page for free, and provide insights into how you can improve it. They may charge you to do the improvements themselves, BUT the initial review in my experience is free. and should be free

Customer retention (repeat buyers)

This one is sneaky but it should be top. If a buyer has multiple people coming back and buying from them - you know you are dealing with a great buyer. generally, anything over 20% is very good. 15 - 19% is what you should be looking for in a quality buyer.

Hope these help

Cheers

Mogale one of Africa's top providers of Tier 1 traffic (100%+ Tier 1 traffic)
Posted 4 Mar 2021 at 13:51
William Bazzi
4 posts / 1 like

Great tips as always!

Posted 6 Mar 2021 at 08:48
Matej Doljak
96  / 1
19 posts / 11 likes

Like you said Mogale, that first message is always important

Posted 6 Mar 2021 at 21:02
Ar Rizvi
1 post / 1 like

Valuable tips Mogale, especially the customer retention part which many people overlook.

Posted 11 Mar 2021 at 13:32
Will
1 post / 1 like

Cheers Mogale!

Posted 15 Mar 2021 at 17:51
Yap Z
13 posts / 4 likes

Great tips.

Yes I agree that proposing changes to improve the landing page and offers is the best value add a seller can give. It's a 2-way street because the list of the seller will not want to get sent an offer with a bad landing page.

I've refused orders with bad landing pages to ensure that the value I provide to my list remains of high quality, and this in turn makes my list more responsive to offers.

Posted 18 Mar 2021 at 05:46
Go up
Go down