Double optin or Single optin verification email?

Double optin or Single optin verification email?
Shanita Smith
8 posts / 0 likes

Hey guys i am building a list with a single opt-in it's just in order to be active in my list they have to verify their email. I've noticed that more than 80 percent of my list verify their email. so let's say out of 68 on one my lists only 4 is active. my autoresponder claims that they are a more than 98 percent delivery rate which i don't believe because i did a test in my email and it was sent to spam.

Is this normal? I mean it seems you spend so much money building a list but if the list doesn't verify that then it's pointless to me. any thoughts on this or anyone else going through this?

Because this is bugging me. thank you

Shanita
Posted 22 May 2021 at 07:25
Shanita Smith
8 posts / 0 likes

I've meant to say 80 percent don't verify their email I couldn't go back to the previous post and edit but want to clarify this to not cause confusion.

Shanita
Posted 22 May 2021 at 13:45
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

I would find out why your emails are going to spam. Check your ip's, domain, links, copy aren't the issue. You can use mtxtoolbox i think its called. Just google it:)

That would be the first thing,

Second, i suggest turning off double optin. You can always delete non engaged leads manually.

If all that is good and you still aren't good good engagement, you need to check the quality of the traffic you are getting.

Billy Montes
Posted 22 May 2021 at 16:19
Shanita Smith
8 posts / 0 likes

thank you for the tool. i don't think it's double opt-in it's saying to just verify your email. when my leads come in all they have to do is verify it. but when i did a test to my Gmail email it went to spam so now i have to put in my landing pages to check their inbox and spam to verify to be active. i've done it before i had to remember this because I did forget I did this with the power lead system.

Shanita
Posted 23 May 2021 at 01:50
Go up
Go down