Solo ads

Solo ads
Youssouf Kone
8 posts / 3 likes

hey members of udimi. I am new here and i take 53$ for 125 visitors to test it . I want your all advice to make money on my first and every day campagn. Thanks ????

Posted 27 May 2021 at 19:19
Joel Ortiz
12 posts / 5 likes

Change your mindset

Big time

Posted 27 May 2021 at 22:41
Youssouf Kone
8 posts / 3 likes

Can you explain me clearly

Posted 27 May 2021 at 23:16
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

DOn't focus on sales. Focus on getting people to talk to (LEADS). Most likely you WILL NOT get a sale. People are skeptical and need many exposures to your product or service before making a buying decision

The sales will come. Just keep consistent and keep emailing daily.

Good luck on your solo ad.

Billy Montes
Posted 28 May 2021 at 21:21
Youssouf Kone
8 posts / 3 likes

Ok thanks

Ok thanks

Posted 28 May 2021 at 21:25
Shakil Parvez
225 posts / 40 likes
Youssouf Kone on 27 May 2021 at 19:19

hey members of udimi. I am new here and i take 53$ for 125 visitors to test it . I want your all advice to make money on my first and every day campagn. Thanks ????

Helo Youssouf,

Getting sales depends on your offer, how attractive it is to the potential customer, what benefits you offer to your audience etc. Please remember, most sales come from follow-up sequences, so you should not hope too much to get instant sales from running solo ads. Build your list and send a follow-up series. You will get recurring income, not one-hit sales. Most people decide to buy after 4-5 exposures, and most sales come from follow-up sequences. I hope this makes sense to you.

You can also contact our customer support from the Help page if you have questions regarding your solo ad orders.

Thank you.

Regards | Shakil
Posted 29 May 2021 at 17:12
Go up
Go down