Plenty Subscribers but NO sales...

Plenty Subscribers but NO sales...
Wyatt FC
1 post / 0 likes

I've got plenty of subscribers but still no sales... Anybody else having a similar issue???

Posted 24 Oct 2021 at 03:01
Chandra Vijay Singh
1 post / 0 likes

Convert those subscribers into buyers for Lifetime.

Posted 24 Oct 2021 at 08:19
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Wyatt FC on 24 Oct 2021 at 03:01

I've got plenty of subscribers but still no sales... Anybody else having a similar issue???

Hi Wyatt,

Have you set up an email follow-up sequence on your autoresponder?

Sales also are very dependent on your email follow-up sequences on your autoresponders as not many visitors would subscribe/buy your product immediately after seeing your advertisement. Normally it would take 3-5 exposures to the ad before getting a sale.

Customer Support
Posted 24 Oct 2021 at 12:12
Ceara
3 posts / 1 like

I still have the same problem. I paid for a high-converting landing page and registered for Clickfunnels & GetResponse account. I got plenty of subscribers and many hops on my ClickBank, but no sales at all. I have been researching and looking for many ways to make sales, but I've had no luck.

I've been with ClickBank for a little over 3 months and last week was the first sale I got for something completely different (only about $24.00) but at least it was something. I used my GetResponse to create a landing page with email autoresponse and then proceeded to put an ad on my Pinterest feed, and I think that was how I got one sale. It is tough.

Just a FYI: I still kept the landing page I paid for (also has a thank-you optin) page but I adjusted it with the purchase of a domain, so it won't read just MMO URL at ClickFunnels, and I integrated my GetResponse into the CF landing page. I had a seller on Fiverr who advised me to do that to see if I might get a sale.

Posted 29 Oct 2021 at 14:38
Shakil Parvez
225 posts / 40 likes
Ceara on 29 Oct 2021 at 14:38

I still have the same problem. I paid for a high-converting landing page and registered for Clickfunnels & GetResponse account. I got plenty of subscribers and many hops on my ClickBank, but no sales at all. I have been researching and looking for many ways to make sales, but I've had no luck.

I've been with ClickBank for a little over 3 months and last week was the first sale I got for something completely different (only about $24.00) but at least it was something. I used my GetResponse to create a landing page with email autoresponse and then proceeded to put an ad on my Pinterest feed, and I think that was how I got one sale. It is tough.
added later

Just a FYI: I still kept the landing page I paid for (also has a thank-you optin) page but I adjusted it with the purchase of a domain, so it won't read just MMO URL at ClickFunnels, and I integrated my GetResponse into the CF landing page. I had a seller on Fiverr who advised me to do that to see if I might get a sale.

Hello Ceara,

The sellers provide visitors and, unfortunately, cannot guarantee any results. It all depends on your offer, how attractive it is to the potential customer, what benefits you offer to your audience etc. 

I'd recommend you to run a few test orders with different sellers and see which seller can provide good results for your offer. Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Shakil | Udimi Support Team
Posted 30 Oct 2021 at 16:06
Ceara
3 posts / 1 like

I know that sales can't be guaranteed, but it can get expensive to buy from sellers in the hopes of getting one. I already bought from 2 sellers for the same site (both very good) but did not make sales. I made sure to look at several tutorials on YouTube about attracting an audience, and spoke with two sellers on Fiverr who have extensive experience with ClickBank as well as skills about creating a high converting landing page with email optin so I could get some opinions about whether the one I currently had met the right expectations in terms of overall content. They both thought it looked good (one exception being that the thank-you page could have something more welcoming to the visitor). I guess it just takes time and a little bit of research work.

Thanks!

Posted 31 Oct 2021 at 02:07
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Ceara on 31 Oct 2021 at 02:07

I know that sales can't be guaranteed, but it can get expensive to buy from sellers in the hopes of getting one. I already bought from 2 sellers for the same site (both very good) but did not make sales. I made sure to look at several tutorials on YouTube about attracting an audience, and spoke with two sellers on Fiverr who have extensive experience with ClickBank as well as skills about creating a high converting landing page with email optin so I could get some opinions about whether the one I currently had met the right expectations in terms of overall content. They both thought it looked good (one exception being that the thank-you page could have something more welcoming to the visitor). I guess it just takes time and a little bit of research work.

Thanks!

Hi Ceara,

May I ask how long since your subscribers have opted-in and received follow-ups from you?

Usually, it would take 3-5 exposures to the ad before getting a sale.

You can also get in touch with your sellers if you are not satisfied with the results. You can also contact us, customer support, so we can look into your order.

Customer Support
Posted 31 Oct 2021 at 12:20
Ceara
3 posts / 1 like

See attach

See attach

Hi,

I usually get subscribers every day, with an autoresponse notification in email. I have the campaign set up as "mocce915" in my GetResponse account. I then track my dashboard on CB. There's always hops, but still no single sale. Maybe it's something I'm doing??

Posted 31 Oct 2021 at 12:49
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Ceara on 31 Oct 2021 at 12:49

[image][image]
added later

Hi,

I usually get subscribers every day, with an autoresponse notification in email. I have the campaign set up as "mocce915" in my GetResponse account. I then track my dashboard on CB. There's always hops, but still no single sale. Maybe it's something I'm doing??

Yes. It usually takes time.

I also suggest trying traffic from other sellers too. Make some test runs by buying a small amount of traffic and take note of the ones that give you the best results.

Customer Support
Posted 31 Oct 2021 at 13:28
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

It will happen with consistent mailing AND the building of your email list. The law of averages will kick in.

Amazing things can happen when you can send 100-200 clicks to an offer:)

Send other relevant offers as well.

Keep going.

Billy Montes (Lead Generation Is My Specialty)
Posted 11 Nov 2021 at 03:24
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes

Hi Ceara,

Do you have a good bridge page?
Do you offer valuable bonuses to your subscribers in order to entice them to buy via your links?

Keep pushing.

Cheers.

Posted 11 Nov 2021 at 11:41
Pasin Vanichawong
5 posts / 0 likes

See if your offer if attractive enough. I suggest you test different offers with different vendors, see which vendors give good results. Then SCALE!

Posted 15 Nov 2021 at 17:11
Bill Lorenz
3 posts / 1 like
Ceara on 31 Oct 2021 at 02:07

Thanks!

I spent a fair amount of time and money trying to generate sales with the exact same tools you are using. It wasn't so much the money spent, but the time I spent caused me to lose focus on my primary business that pays my bills, so I decided to stop for a little while and concentrate on my off-line business.

I'm now looking to start it up again, but I have decided to use the Funnels/GetResponse for my own business (insurance sales) to see if I can make it work with something I am well-versed n.

So I think my point is... you have to have a product that you are confident you can sell and know who your buyers are. Then be patient and see if you can find the right message to convert those visitors (trial and error). At least that is my plan. Good luck to all of us in our online endeavors!

William Lorenz
Posted 23 Feb 2022 at 17:25
Go up
Go down