Traffic

Traffic
Troy Ahrens
1 post / 0 likes

So I can buy traffic send it to the vendors link and then a link to my bank mediator autoresponder if I want to create a list play get this right

Posted 15 Nov 2021 at 14:44
Shakil Parvez
225 posts / 40 likes
Troy Ahrens on 15 Nov 2021 at 14:44

So I can buy traffic send it to the vendors link and then a link to my bank mediator autoresponder if I want to create a list play get this right

Hello Troy,

Udimi is a safe place where you can buy or sell advertising. Here you will easily find other online marketers in your niche with thousands of subscribers.

If you have a website, landing page, or product page you wish to promote, you can buy solo ads from our sellers. Or, if you have an online affiliate marketing business, you can also drive traffic to your affiliate link using solo ads on Udimi.

I'd suggest visiting our Help section. There is a detailed tutorial of how does Udimi works.

Please get in touch with us via Live Chat from the Help page if you have any questions.

Shakil | Udimi Support Team
Posted 15 Nov 2021 at 17:43
Pasin Vanichawong
5 posts / 0 likes

Yes, you are right. Once you ordered, you send the link of your landing page to the vendor, and the vendor will set the traffic on their end. The vendor's leads will opt in to your autoresponder via your landing page.

Posted 16 Nov 2021 at 06:17
Go up
Go down