Getresponse vs Custom Autoresponder?

Getresponse vs Custom Autoresponder?
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes

Hello! Just wondering if anybody can give me some advice on custom autoresponders? Have been tempted to switch to my own custom built autoresponder to obviously save on the monthly fees, but big name autoresponders like Getresponse do a ton in the background to maximize email deliverability and constantly improve features. I'll probably lose out on these 2 factors with a custom built autoresponder. Still, would be nice to hear what the fellow techies have to say. Thanks in advance!

Posted 26 Nov 2021 at 08:15
William McRea
4214  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Running your own autoresponder and getting deliverability is a huge challenge. Consider using a good smtp server with a front end. You still cannot spam but at least you’ll get inboxed.

trust me I built an autoresponder and spent years getting everything worked out. I also spent way more money than most people would be willing to.

Bill
Posted 26 Nov 2021 at 16:29
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes
William McRea on 26 Nov 2021 at 16:29

Running your own autoresponder and getting deliverability is a huge challenge. Consider using a good smtp server with a front end. You still cannot spam but at least you’ll get inboxed.

trust me I built an autoresponder and spent years getting everything worked out. I also spent way more money than most people would be willing to.

Thanks Bill! Much appreciated. Yeah I thought so too...

Hacksandshortcuts.com
Posted 27 Nov 2021 at 03:41
Go up
Go down