Free gift cards

free gift cards
Kelvin Yuan
9 posts / 3 likes

hi just wondering does the customer get hardcookied to me if i give them gift cards? even though they are already udimi members before me?

Posted 3 Dec 2021 at 02:12
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes

Nope, to get hardcoded to you, they need to register via your affiliate link.

Posted 3 Dec 2021 at 12:06
Kelvin Yuan
9 posts / 3 likes
Kelvin Fernandez on 03 Dec 2021 at 12:06

Nope, to get hardcoded to you, they need to register via your affiliate link.

so means only after via my affiliat elink then only give gift card?

Posted 3 Dec 2021 at 12:09
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes

Ok, l think you need to check with support because l didn't even know that Udimi had gift cards, but l would think that the gift card would be to entice them to sign up under you, so yes give them after they register with your link. But if you're talking about the $5 discount, then it's applied when they make their 1st purchase.

Posted 3 Dec 2021 at 13:27
Shakil Parvez
225 posts / 40 likes
Kelvin Yuan on 03 Dec 2021 at 02:12

hi just wondering does the customer get hardcookied to me if i give them gift cards? even though they are already udimi members before me?

Hello Kelvin,

The gift card has included your hardcoded link. If the buyer has not been hardcoded with other affiliates and makes his first purchase using your gift card, then he will be hardcoded under you. But if the buyer has already made any transactions at Udimi and hardcoded with another affiliate, he will never be hardcoded under you or any other affiliates. If the buyer is hardcoded under another affiliate and used your gift card, you will get a one time commission of the purchase.

I hope this makes sense to you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at Live Chat from the Help page.

Shakil | Udimi Support Team
Posted 3 Dec 2021 at 19:46
Kelvin Yuan
9 posts / 3 likes

well explained!

Posted 4 Dec 2021 at 14:25
Go up
Go down