List cleaners and third-party trackers

List cleaners and third-party trackers
James E Bare
2 posts / 0 likes

Hey all,

I have been advised to clean my list about every 2 weeks and use a third-party tracker to filter it when sending(?) My quests are:

what list cleaning companies are available/do you use ?

What are the names of third-part trackers I can check out?

Thank you for your advice

Cheers

James

Posted 29 Dec 2021 at 22:01
Lia Malassa
36 posts / 32 likes
James E Bare on 29 Dec 2021 at 22:01

Hey all,

I have been advised to clean my list about every 2 weeks and use a third-party tracker to filter it when sending(?) My quests are:

* what list cleaning companies are available/do you use ?
* What are the names of third-part trackers I can check out?

Thank you for your advice

Cheers

James

Hi James, to clean your list inside your autoresponder you don't need any company just do that manually, find someone who's not opening/clicking your email in the last 2 weeks and just delete it.

For solo ad purposes click tracker usually people using either ClickMagick or Qliker, you could just pick one.

Posted 29 Dec 2021 at 23:30
James E Bare
2 posts / 0 likes
Lia Malassa on 29 Dec 2021 at 23:30

Hi James, to clean your list inside your autoresponder you don't need any company just do that manually, find someone who's not opening/clicking your email in the last 2 weeks and just delete it.

For solo ad purposes click tracker usually people using either ClickMagick or Qliker, you could just pick one.

Hello and thank you for replying. I have 3 lists now. Only one in an autoresponder the others are 19k and 9k in size and not in an autoresponder. I will look at the two companies you provided. Cheers

James

Posted 30 Dec 2021 at 00:28
Go up
Go down