Solo Dates

Solo Dates
Barbara Murr
3 posts / 0 likes

Hi everyone. I am new and would really appreciate it if some one would explain solo dates and how it works. I am sorry to be so #%&@#%&, but this is the question I got from Udimi,

Your seller will start delivery on the date and time you have booked. If you checked the box "Allow the seller to start traffic delivery earlier, than scheduled" on the order page,

I will be forever grateful, Barbara

Posted 11 Jan 2022 at 04:32
Glenn Fedoruk
7115  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes
Barbara Murr on 11 Jan 2022 at 04:32

Hi everyone. I am new and would really appreciate it if some one would explain solo dates and how it works. I am sorry to be so #%&@#%&, but this is the question I got from Udimi,

Your seller will start delivery on the date and time you have booked. If you checked the box "_Allow the seller to start traffic delivery earlier, than scheduled_" on the order page,

I will be forever grateful, Barbara

If you would like your solo ad to start quickly or immediately just push early start . If you would like a specific time you can specify that . Just from what I have seen as a seller 99% push early start as most want it going as soon as possible .

Posted 11 Jan 2022 at 05:06
Randy Sult
290  / 5
35 posts / 24 likes

When a seller sets up their profile on Udimi they indicate how many clicks they can deliver per day. Udimi uses that information to present dates to the buyer. If the seller is booked for the day it may show you the next date as available, for example.

Some buyers want a specific date and you can choose that and tell the seller early start not allowed. Or you can choose early start allowed and the seller will start the order ASAP.

Randy Sult
Posted 11 Jan 2022 at 11:14
Barbara Murr
3 posts / 0 likes
Randy Sult on 11 Jan 2022 at 11:14

When a seller sets up their profile on Udimi they indicate how many clicks they can deliver per day. Udimi uses that information to present dates to the buyer. If the seller is booked for the day it may show you the next date as available, for example.

Some buyers want a specific date and you can choose that and tell the seller early start not allowed. Or you can choose early start allowed and the seller will start the order ASAP.

Thank you so much !!!!!!

Posted 11 Jan 2022 at 23:01
Barbara Murr
3 posts / 0 likes
Glenn Fedoruk on 11 Jan 2022 at 05:06

If you would like your solo ad to start quickly or immediately just push early start . If you would like a specific time you can specify that . Just from what I have seen as a seller 99% push early start as most want it going as soon as possible .

Thank you so much !!!!!!

Posted 11 Jan 2022 at 23:01
Go up
Go down