The Lost TLS

The Lost TLS
Michael
6 posts / 0 likes

I constructed my landing pages at The Last System. I am a member there and have been for some time. For the last 2 days I can not get on the site. I get a "We're having trouble finding that site" error message. Not happy with that at all. I was just wondering if anyone had any info on TLS. I believe I can get everything i need built on Get Response. I've built web sites and pretty sure I can build landing pages and funnels on there also. I'm just curious if anyone is a member of and or knows anything about what's going on with them or their website. Thanks

Mike Redding
Posted 23 Jun 2022 at 21:44
Michael
6 posts / 0 likes

Yes sir :)) pleasure.. I like what ive made and put together. works great and i can't get on to the page. It tells me and error. I just enter from my browser. Is there something I'm missing or should do? Thank you sir :))

BTW lol I looked at building a landing page. Kinda froze on the text. Thats why I like what i have from your site sir. :))

Mike Redding
Posted 24 Jun 2022 at 00:00
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

Couldn't you just ask to TLS support (if any)?

Posted 25 Jun 2022 at 10:26
Michael
6 posts / 0 likes
Maurizio Pace on 25 Jun 2022 at 10:26

Couldn't you just ask to TLS support (if any)?

Can't get on the site. If i was able to ask them I wouldn't need to. :))

Mike Redding
Posted 25 Jun 2022 at 17:56
Michael
6 posts / 0 likes

Was it Muhammad I met on here the other night. The gentlemen who's web site it was (TLS). I thought i saw a recovery page on this thread and was going to try it when i had a little more time. I just got on here to do it and it and he is gone. Sir if you see this I would love to try the recovery link. I need to get back on TLS. I'm looking at upgrade. I need all of the landing pages. I'm still running of the 1st three. Thank you sir.

Mike Redding
Posted 25 Jun 2022 at 18:02
Go up
Go down