Help!
Ale
4 posts / 2 likes
Hello guys! I made this landing page and I think it is very well done, however I am not having conversions. can you give me your opinion? What do you think? what would they improve? Thank you!
Posted 11 Sep at 13:26
Ale
4 posts / 2 likes
https://academyanddigitalbusiness.com/mainpage
Posted 11 Sep at 13:27
Maurizio Pace
3289  / 13
114 posts / 77 likes

Solo ads traffic works best with email capture funnels. Probably you should try to switch from WhatsApp to a more classic email + autoresponder followup where you slowly warm people who opted in and let them join your WhatsApp group

**ATTN** OCTOBER FIRESALE! 17% OFF ($0.49 CPC)!
Posted 11 Sep at 19:19
Ale
4 posts / 2 likes
Thank you so much Maurize! I'll follow your advise!
Posted 11 Sep at 20:29
Christopher Mollo
1 post / 1 like

That page will not do well with solo ads. What you want is a simple lead capture page. Have a compelling headline and an opt-in form. Only ask for email and not name or phone number. If you set your list to single opt-in you will get more leads but they may not be as engaged. Personally, I use double opt-in as that ensures an interested and more "warmed up" lead. That's a matter of personal preference, however.

Posted 14 Sep at 04:37
Ale
4 posts / 2 likes
Christopher Mollo on 14 Sep 2022 at 04:37
That page will not do well with solo ads. What you want is a simple lead capture page. Have a compelling headline and an opt-in form. Only ask for email and not name or phone number. If you set your list to single opt-in you will get more leads but they may not be as engaged. Personally, I use double opt-in as that ensures an interested and more "warmed up" lead. That's a matter of personal preference, however.

Thank you so much Christopher!

Posted 17 Sep at 19:02
Go up
Go down