Help!
Ale
4 posts / 2 likes

Hello guys! I made this landing page and I think it is very well done, however I am not having conversions. can you give me your opinion? What do you think? what would they improve? Thank you!

Posted 11 Sep 2022 at 13:26
Ale
4 posts / 2 likes

https://academyanddigitalbusiness.com/mainpage

Posted 11 Sep 2022 at 13:27
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

Solo ads traffic works best with email capture funnels. Probably you should try to switch from WhatsApp to a more classic email + autoresponder followup where you slowly warm people who opted in and let them join your WhatsApp group

Posted 11 Sep 2022 at 19:19
Ale
4 posts / 2 likes

Thank you so much Maurize! I'll follow your advise!

Posted 11 Sep 2022 at 20:29
Christopher Mollo
2 posts / 4 likes

That page will not do well with solo ads. What you want is a simple lead capture page. Have a compelling headline and an opt-in form. Only ask for email and not name or phone number. If you set your list to single opt-in you will get more leads but they may not be as engaged. Personally, I use double opt-in as that ensures an interested and more "warmed up" lead. That's a matter of personal preference, however.

Posted 14 Sep 2022 at 04:37
Ale
4 posts / 2 likes
Christopher Mollo on 14 Sep 2022 at 04:37

That page will not do well with solo ads. What you want is a simple lead capture page. Have a compelling headline and an opt-in form. Only ask for email and not name or phone number. If you set your list to single opt-in you will get more leads but they may not be as engaged. Personally, I use double opt-in as that ensures an interested and more "warmed up" lead. That's a matter of personal preference, however.

Thank you so much Christopher!

Posted 17 Sep 2022 at 19:02
Tommie Lukacs
2 posts / 0 likes
Christopher Mollo on 14 Sep 2022 at 04:37

Hi,

Wow, so there are vendors who are able to promote a double opt-in capture page???

Could you recommend me some please?

In my experience vendors are only able to gain leads that are not able to find their confirmation emails.

Posted 20 Oct 2022 at 13:39
Christopher Mollo
2 posts / 4 likes
Tommie Lukacs on 20 Oct 2022 at 13:39

Hi,

Wow, so there are vendors who are able to promote a double opt-in capture page???

Could you recommend me some please?

In my experience vendors are only able to gain leads that are not able to find their confirmation emails.

With solo ads, the best practice is to use single opt-in. I'm not saying that you can't use double opt-in, but realize that your conversions will probably be half of what you would get with single opt-in.

That's just the nature of the game. Unfortunately, the downside to solo ads is that these leads are often put on a large number of lists, especially if the vendor is selling a lot of solo ads. Therefore, you will want to take the path of least resistance which means you should only ask for their email address and you should use single opt-in.

The key to converting leads into buyers with solo ads is basically the way you handle them after they sign up to your list. It's up to you to try and stand out from the crowd. Remember, these leads are probably on dozens of lists. They will follow you, but only if you can provide them with something of value. If you do what most of these marketers do, which is hammer them with promo after promo, you should expect very little from your list. If, on the other hand, you can distinguish yourself from your everyday average marketer, you will do well.

How do you do that? Mainly, you need to have a superb follow-up email series. You can promote products, but you shouldn't promote a product in every single email. If you email them every day, maybe 3 days a week you can include a promo. For the other 4 days, you should provide them with great content. If you are not a writer you can hire someone. There are also some good email series that you can buy, but understand that you will need to tweak them to make them original to you.

You should also be promoting programs that pay you recurring commissions. That means you will get paid over and over each month instead of just once. This is what smart marketers are doing. There are loads of great programs you can promote that will pay you recurring commissions.

Also, it is important to find a really high-converting offer to redirect your leads to after they subscribe. That's another treason to use single opt-in. You can send them to your "download," or "thank-you" page with a link in your "welcome" email. The reason for this is that if you can make a couple of sales right off the bat you will be able to offset the cost of your solo ads. The goal here is to get your cost per lead down to as low as possible, and the way you do that is by deferring the cost of your solo ad as much as you can.

As a general rule, I like to promote a product that will cover the cost of my solo ad with a single sale. For instance, if I pay $50 for 100 click solo ad, I want to promote a product that pays me at least $50 for a single sale. This way you increase your odds of making a solo. Making an initial sale like this is difficult, and you won't be able to do it every time. If you can do it 50% of the time, you're well ahead of the bunch. Studies show that most people need to be exposed to a product an average of five times before they purchase, meaning you will need to get someone to click through to a sales page five times before they consider hitting the "buy now" button.

So, to review:

• Use single opt-in whenever possible
  • Only ask for an email address
  • Redirect to a sales page
  • Promote a product that covers the cost of the solo with 1 or 2 sales
  • Stand out from the crowd with a great follow-up email series
  • Don't hammer your list with promo after promo (3 promos per week max)
  • Promote products with recurring commissions in your follow-up series

Sorry if I ran on there, but I wanted to be thorough and hopefully provide you with a good answer!

Posted 20 Oct 2022 at 21:48
Tommie Lukacs
2 posts / 0 likes
Christopher Mollo on 20 Oct 2022 at 21:48

With solo ads, the best practice is to use single opt-in. I'm not saying that you can't use double opt-in, but realize that your conversions will probably be half of what you would get with single opt-in.

That's just the nature of the game. Unfortunately, the downside to solo ads is that these leads are often put on a large number of lists, especially if the vendor is selling a lot of solo ads. Therefore, you will want to take the path of least resistance which means you should only ask for their email address and you should use single opt-in.

The key to converting leads into buyers with solo ads is basically the way you handle them after they sign up to your list. It's up to you to try and stand out from the crowd. Remember, these leads are probably on dozens of lists. They will follow you, but only if you can provide them with something of value. If you do what most of these marketers do, which is hammer them with promo after promo, you should expect very little from your list. If, on the other hand, you can distinguish yourself from your everyday average marketer, you will do well.

How do you do that? Mainly, you need to have a superb follow-up email series. You can promote products, but you shouldn't promote a product in every single email. If you email them every day, maybe 3 days a week you can include a promo. For the other 4 days, you should provide them with great content. If you are not a writer you can hire someone. There are also some good email series that you can buy, but understand that you will need to tweak them to make them original to you.

You should also be promoting programs that pay you recurring commissions. That means you will get paid over and over each month instead of just once. This is what smart marketers are doing. There are loads of great programs you can promote that will pay you recurring commissions.

Also, it is important to find a really high-converting offer to redirect your leads to after they subscribe. That's another treason to use single opt-in. You can send them to your "download," or "thank-you" page with a link in your "welcome" email. The reason for this is that if you can make a couple of sales right off the bat you will be able to offset the cost of your solo ads. The goal here is to get your cost per lead down to as low as possible, and the way you do that is by deferring the cost of your solo ad as much as you can.

As a general rule, I like to promote a product that will cover the cost of my solo ad with a single sale. For instance, if I pay $50 for 100 click solo ad, I want to promote a product that pays me at least $50 for a single sale. This way you increase your odds of making a solo. Making an initial sale like this is difficult, and you won't be able to do it every time. If you can do it 50% of the time, you're well ahead of the bunch. Studies show that most people need to be exposed to a product an average of five times before they purchase, meaning you will need to get someone to click through to a sales page five times before they consider hitting the "buy now" button.

So, to review:

* Use single opt-in whenever possible
* Only ask for an email address
* Redirect to a sales page
* Promote a product that covers the cost of the solo with 1 or 2 sales
* Stand out from the crowd with a great follow-up email series
* Don't hammer your list with promo after promo (3 promos per week max)
* Promote products with recurring commissions in your follow-up series

Sorry if I ran on there, but I wanted to be thorough and hopefully provide you with a good answer!

That was amazing, thank you so much for this detailed answer and guides.

I really appreciate that.

Posted 7 Nov 2022 at 00:13
Go up
Go down