Do solo ads work well for selling blog websites?

Do solo ads work well for selling blog websites?
Nell
4 posts / 0 likes

I'm about to launch a big project that involves regularly producing starter blog sites and selling them on marketplaces like Flippa, Sedo, etc.

Having sold on marketplace,

I have found that their listing fees are too high and their selling price is too low, as most bidders are also sellers looking to flip sites.

My goal is now to target end-user clients, rather than sites flippers.

As an example,

An online coach who wants to generate organic traffic through a blog. A Shopify owner would be ideal as well.

Or any business (end user) that can't do SEO blogging but wants organic traffic.

There will be a little bit of uniqueness in the starter blog sites that I will create.

Since my offer includes more than just building the blog,

I will also maintain it. As a result, the clients are provided with monthly reports on their traffic.

It is a performance-based fee structure, although there is still a low maintenance fee.

It's like 100% outsourced.

I am interested in trying solo ads if they are ideal. Then I hope I can order every week on a regular basis.

Nell
Posted 22 Sep 2022 at 08:51
Bianca Hope
19 posts / 5 likes

I am trying to fully understand your project. Perhaps you can inbox me more details. But... i think creating a landing page and sales page about selling a dome 4 u blog or blog system might be appealing to the obvious niches in the affiliate market space. And others for sure. But specifically John Thornhill teaches his students blogging. So with high quality niching down and zooming in on the right group it could be done well. But Im sure there's much more to your project than this one thought.

Posted 23 Sep 2022 at 21:04
Nell
4 posts / 0 likes

Bianca,

I'll inbox you an example of a website worth $2k+ but selling for under $500.

In the right hands, this offer should be irresistible. Having the right audience is all that's needed

Nell
Posted 25 Sep 2022 at 08:41
Nell
4 posts / 0 likes
Bianca Hope on 23 Sep 2022 at 21:04

I am trying to fully understand your project. Perhaps you can inbox me more details. But... i think creating a landing page and sales page about selling a dome 4 u blog or blog system might be appealing to the obvious niches in the affiliate market space. And others for sure. But specifically John Thornhill teaches his students blogging. So with high quality niching down and zooming in on the right group it could be done well. But Im sure there's much more to your project than this one thought.

Bianca,

I'll inbox you an example of a website worth $2k+ but selling for under $500.

In the right hands, this offer should be irresistible. Having the right audience is all that's needed

Nell
Posted 25 Sep 2022 at 08:42
Bianca Hope
19 posts / 5 likes

Hello Nell! I replied! Please let me know if you got it. Have an awesome day!!

Bianca Hope
Posted 27 Sep 2022 at 01:50
Nell
4 posts / 0 likes

Yes will check.

I am about to launch new starter blog as well, onlineinvestingguru.com

This if i sell it on flippa, should be around $200

I hope with udimi mail, i can get more

Nell
Posted 27 Sep 2022 at 05:13
Go up
Go down