Traffic?

traffic?
Johnny Eyes
6 posts / 0 likes

hi,hope someone can help me.I've bought traffic here from 3 different sellers.they all said I had a good ad.got decent optins around 35 from each seller.I haven't been able to get a sale at all.anyone have any ideas why I'm not getting sales or what I can do to get more sales?

Posted 22 Sep 2022 at 13:34
John Coburn
3680  / 13
31 posts / 31 likes

Hi Johnny .... send me a message with your landing page link and I'll check it for you ....

Posted 22 Sep 2022 at 19:29
Johnny Eyes
6 posts / 0 likes

thanks alot.

https://25dollarsales.com/

Posted 22 Sep 2022 at 19:48
Bianca Hope
19 posts / 5 likes
Johnny Eyes on 22 Sep 2022 at 13:34

hi,hope someone can help me.I've bought traffic here from 3 different sellers.they all said I had a good ad.got decent optins around 35 from each seller.I haven't been able to get a sale at all.anyone have any ideas why I'm not getting sales or what I can do to get more sales?

Hi Johnny, I did the @25 business a few months ago. Mike and I forget the other guys name. But it's a monthly @25, or there's also a premium membership, And then in the funnel I remember there's an upsell for $500 for a course on taxes.I left because it irritated me that I had to OWN the course in order to get commissions for it. As I was used to affiliate marketing where you can promote many offers for free. And of course I DO understand the "continued passive income" because everyone you get must keep paying their $25 as well to remain part of the team. So in essence its costing you to market for them but at the same time thats how their structure works. Their sales page, from what I can remember, is very wordy. Perhaps you can create an additional pre-landing page explaining some benefit in SHORT, BEFORE the lengthy salespage. For example: Hey, can anyone tell me what business in the world can startup with only $25? And not just that, they have a purpose! Every business started up help feeds families!" Hey, Im Johnny, and I invite you to join our business family. You've lost nothing starting! The only loss is doing nothing..." Anyways, something like that. I would also trouble shoot my email sequence - did you start out with a warm welcome and personal intro the SAME day your solo finished running? It gives that personal touch, and immediately makes your list warmer and friendlier toward you. And be sure to say something like "I take YOUR success personal, or YOUR success matters to me." Remember, people want to know how much you care about THEM. Hope this helped and wasn't too lengthy. Have an awesome day!

Bianca Hope
Posted 22 Sep 2022 at 23:42
Johnny Eyes
6 posts / 0 likes

I'm on the premium plan ,will I still get the commissions for the $25 program or do i have to own the $500 tax course either way?

Posted 23 Sep 2022 at 00:11
Bianca Hope
19 posts / 5 likes
Johnny Eyes on 23 Sep 2022 at 00:11

I'm on the premium plan ,will I still get the commissions for the $25 program or do i have to own the $500 tax course either way?

If I remember correct, I emailed Customer Service about this, and she said, you will still get the commission for the $25 that you are enrolled in. And if you are on the premium membership you will get commission if someone else joins that. And, she did add, if someone goes through your funnel and they DO buy the $500 product that you didn't buy, then you will actually get a notification from them/Samcart, so it will give you the chance to buy it quickly in order not to miss that commission.It's up to you to maybe email support and double check if it's still the case or not.

Maybe just keep trying a few more small solos, with at least 5 or 6 more people, even if its a little 100 click order. Sometimes different people's traffic respond better/worse to your order. If's quite hard to judge an offer by just 3 runs. You need to remember that solo ads is a consistent effort and don't give up. Keep trying small little tries between different sellers. This online affiliate business is a marathon - not a sprint. I found that out the hard way too. They market it easier than it is. But if you persevere, you WILL succeed. Just keep learning as you go. And asking questions is an excellent way of learning!

Bianca Hope
Posted 23 Sep 2022 at 01:24
Alan Bywaters
16 posts / 3 likes

Try mlgs, cheap and effective

Posted 23 Sep 2022 at 17:13
Go up
Go down