Udimi and clickbank

Udimi and clickbank
Alan Bywaters
16 posts / 3 likes

Just wondered if you sellers get affiliates buying clicks for clickbank products and if so what are the results like?

Posted 22 Oct 2022 at 02:22
Chilim Ng
8 posts / 5 likes

Clickbank work really well with solo ads, I've tried and it gave me amazing results. You can check my profile to see what I mean. I've promoted clickbank pretty heavily in the past.

Posted 23 Oct 2022 at 09:19
William McRea
4203  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes

Udimi works fine with Clickbank products. But you have to know how to set up your autoresponder to segment leads into more effective niches. I have 3 Clickbank products and have been a platinum seller for years, But I am a product vendor. We simply pour buckets and buckets of leads into an autoresponder that segments and sells what people are really interested in. Solo ad list members are curious and not ready to hop on the first thing they see because everyone is concerned about being scammed online. Ive been on Clickbank since 2005 and have launched many products.. Best of luck

Bill

Bill
Posted 8 Nov 2022 at 14:44
Alan Bywaters
16 posts / 3 likes

Thanks Bill that's great info. ?

Sorry meant Thumb ? not ?

Posted 8 Nov 2022 at 15:38
William McRea
4203  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes

Funny thing is no one’s wants to take responsibility for their own results. They want to blame the product the solo ad or something else.

honestly folks if you are not making money….look in the mirror …

I’m not being mean I am being honest.. before you scream at me me about your results…scream at yourself.

I make a ton of money online because I create, develop and innovate. Most importantly I control how people respond to me.

Bill

Bill
Posted 8 Nov 2022 at 19:02
Deon
14 posts / 7 likes

Yes, I have made money using solo ads for ClickBank products and you do get results.

Deon Reid
Posted 9 Nov 2022 at 14:13
Go up
Go down