What Compels Udimi Solo Ad Sellers To Use The Buyer's Ad Copy?

What Compels Udimi Solo Ad Sellers To Use The Buyer's Ad Copy?
Oladele Ojewumi
4 posts / 0 likes

Most Solo Ad Sellers will naturally prefer to write their own ad copies to use for solo ad buyers orders since they will be able to write ad copies that will generate the most clicks as quickly as possible.

On the other hand, if a buyer is experienced enough, it may be more "profitable" for him to write the ad copy to be used for his order as he will not "play to the gallery" but rather write a copy that accurately depicts the content of his landing page and offer, thereby getting better targeted leads/clicks.

My question is, if the buyer writes the ad copy to be used for his own order by the solo ad seller, what really compels the seller to use the buyer's ad copy and not discard it and then use his(seller) own ad copy?

Posted 3 Nov 2022 at 17:59
Deon
14 posts / 7 likes

I think both people can use the ad copy and test to see which one works better. split test the ad copies. I would do it that way to prove who is better.

Posted 4 Nov 2022 at 23:48
Oladele Ojewumi
4 posts / 0 likes
Deon on 04 Nov 2022 at 23:48

I think both people can use the ad copy and test to see which one works better. split test the ad copies. I would do it that way to prove who is better.

Thank you for your response Deon. But my question is to know what is in place by Udimi (if possible) to ensure the seller actually uses the buyer's ad copy in case the buyer actually only wants his own ad copy used.

Posted 5 Nov 2022 at 06:13
Oladele Ojewumi
4 posts / 0 likes

Or does it imply that providing for the buyer to submit his own ad copy is a mere formality?

Posted 5 Nov 2022 at 18:01
Randy Sult
290  / 5
35 posts / 23 likes

If a seller has a problem with using the buyer ad copy they can just tell them or reject the order.

Randy Sult
Posted 5 Nov 2022 at 23:57
Oladele Ojewumi
4 posts / 0 likes

It apparently seems the seller holds all the aces in this regard while the buyer has no say and there is nothing that any authority such as Udimi can do about it.

If the seller does not like the idea of the buyer giving him/her an ad copy to use, he will simply reject the buyer's order.

The seller can also keep quiet, pretend to accept to use the buyer's ad copy while not eventually doing so.

If for reasons best known to the seller he decides to use the buyer's ad copy, it is also his/her decision and not foisted on him.

If there are options otherwise for the buyer in this regard, i will please like to know.

Thank you.

Posted 6 Nov 2022 at 08:47
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

Unfortunately there's no way you can track if the seller uses your copy but I think it really shouldn't matter. You guys should realize that each part of the promotion has it's own goal: the subject line of the email has to be good at getting opens, the body of the email has to be good at getting clicks and the squeeze page linked to the email has to be good at getting optins. With this in mind is natural for the seller to take care of the email part while the client has to take care of the rest. Each seller has his own writing style and his subscribers are used to it so he knows how to keep his subscribers engaged and get the most out of the promotion. If you are afraid that the seller doesn't use your copy because it could get you more optins or sales you are way off. Just my 2 cents.

Posted 6 Nov 2022 at 17:16
Go up
Go down