Auto responders for affiliate marketing

Auto responders for affiliate marketing
Mirza Kamsani
5 posts / 1 like

I need kind and honest opinions from affiliate marketing experts about which company should I purchase from.

Posted 10 Nov 2022 at 23:35
Robin Robinson
16 posts / 4 likes

Hello Mirza,

I would say LeadsLeap is the best autoresponder service,for affiliate marketing, and the MMO niche. They have everything you need for email marketing and list building. I am an Affiliate for LeadsLeap and have been for years. You get an autoresponder, you can send Broadcast. You get a Page Builder, a PopXpert, where can create pop-ups campaigns, you can also host images. You get a full-service link tracker and more. They also have detailed tutorials and responsive customer service. You can also advertise on LeadsLeap. You can sign up for free and get access to all these tools forever. But if you want to Upgrade, if you do it within the first 24 hours, it will cost 19.95, after that the cost will be 27.00 dollars. The cost is minuscule when you calculate the tools and benefits of joining LeadsLeap. They also have a great affiliate program where you can make money 5 different ways. Here is a link to SendSteed which is the autoresponder.

http://llclickpro.com/Automate/

Robin Robinson
Posted 11 Nov 2022 at 01:31
Mirza Kamsani
5 posts / 1 like

Hi Robin,

Thank you for this useful information greatly appreciated. This is helpful ?

Posted 11 Nov 2022 at 01:35
Robin Robinson
16 posts / 4 likes
Mirza Kamsani on 11 Nov 2022 at 01:35

Hi Robin,

Thank you for this useful information greatly appreciated. This is helpful ?

You're welcome, Mirza. And if you have any questions about LeadsLeap please let me know. It's free to sign up and you never have to upgrade. But it will give you a chance to check it out.

Robin Robinson
Posted 11 Nov 2022 at 01:39
Bruce Weiglein
4 posts / 2 likes
Mirza Kamsani on 10 Nov 2022 at 23:35

I need kind and honest opinions from affiliate marketing experts about which company should I purchase from.

Before giving you a link that would be very beneficial for you, I need to know if you are very tech and computer savvy or prefer a turnkey type of operation that requires very little to be done on your part? the cost both ways is about the same however if you are someone that has to know how things work, like to tweak to your liking and enjoys being a part of the inner workings, you would go one way and the other marketers way might be that way

Bruce
Posted 11 Nov 2022 at 01:43
Mirza Kamsani
5 posts / 1 like

Hi Bruce, I would prefer a turnkey type of operation with little stuff done at my end. I guess that will be more convenient.

Posted 11 Nov 2022 at 01:47
Evangelos
5 posts / 0 likes
Mirza Kamsani on 10 Nov 2022 at 23:35

hi mirza i don't want my comet to a pitch to you can you clarify bit more.

what is your exact need for ar?.

i run a semi self hosted affiliate marketer friendly bulk email servers if you be interested.

i be happy to provide you more info ]

what ever you are doing good luck to you..

Posted 11 Nov 2022 at 04:58
Deon
14 posts / 7 likes

Turnkey is a great way to go.

Deon Reid
Posted 11 Nov 2022 at 21:10
Go up
Go down