LEADS FOLLOW UP

LEADS FOLLOW UP
Elizabeth Welu Kiamba
10 posts / 4 likes

Hi good people, am told there is a system which can be used to follow up the leads. Any body with this system???

Does the follow up lead to salesAny guaranteed sale?How much does it cost?I have 54 leads and am promoting Crypto Coin Crusher.

Posted 15 Nov 2022 at 16:16
Robin Robinson
16 posts / 4 likes
Elizabeth Welu Kiamba on 15 Nov 2022 at 16:16

Hi good people, am told there is a system which can be used to follow up the leads. Any body with this system???Does the follow up lead to salesAny guaranteed sale?How much does it cost?I have 54 leads and am promoting Crypto Coin Crusher.

Hello Elizabeth. What you need is an autoresponder, that way you can set up a series of letters to keep in contact with the prospects. It's best to advertise your offer through a capture page, that way you can get their email address and follow up with them. Also the Social networks usually don't let you just use your affiliate link, but you can use a capture page. I use LeadsLeap. It's a great service, you can create capture pages and email series to follow up with your prospects. It's free to join and stays free forever. There is an Upgrade, but the cost is miniscule to all you get with LeadsLeap. Here is a link and if you have any questions please let me know. http://llclickpro.com/Automate/

Have a great day,

Robin Robinson
Posted 15 Nov 2022 at 17:08
Elizabeth Welu Kiamba
10 posts / 4 likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Posted 15 Nov 2022 at 18:32
Robin Robinson
16 posts / 4 likes
Elizabeth Welu Kiamba on 15 Nov 2022 at 18:32

THANK YOU SO MUCH

You're welcome Elizabeth. Thank you for signing up with me. And if you have any questions, you can email me at, fitfree@gmail.com. There are detailed tutorials on every tool in LeadsLeap. They also have five additional ways for you to earn income. I've been a member for several years and I love it. Now you can create your capture pages. That way you can collect their email addresses so you can stay in contact with them and market additional products.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Robin Robinson
Posted 15 Nov 2022 at 18:52
Go up
Go down