Solo ad coaching

solo ad coaching
Moin Shafi
2 posts / 1 like

Hi , i am looking to get into solo ads again after 5 years so before i get started i wanted to be coached by someone who is experienced and successful solo ad seller and i know that there are many around here on this platform ,

Please let me know if anyone provides coaching

Secondly , my main concern is AWEBER ban , as around 5 years back they use to ban a lot of accounts let me know if they still do ban accounts the way they used to , further as we all know that this industry is entirely based on autoresponders so do you guys rely only on aweber or are there other autoresponders that you people use

Thanks

Posted 20 Dec 2022 at 18:15
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Aweber remains piece of shit as it always was.

As for coaching, I suggest you to go through our new "Products" section. You might find there coaching and done for you type of services.

https://udimi.com/products

Best regards, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 20 Dec 2022 at 18:46
Moin Shafi
2 posts / 1 like

yeah been through the products section but couldnt find any coaching offers ,

regarding Aweber , you mean that it still ban the way it use to? i hope that there would be a way around it as there are lots of sellers here who generate a lot of click on daily basis and i dont think so thats possible without aweber as far as my knowledge

Posted 20 Dec 2022 at 18:58
Benjamin
10 posts / 2 likes

Check out my free 5 parts email marketing training here: https://benjaminlimfreedom.systeme.io/5-parts-training

Posted 20 Dec 2022 at 18:59
Haywood Dejarnette
4 posts / 1 like
Moin Shafi on 20 Dec 2022 at 18:15

Hi , i am looking to get into solo ads again after 5 years so before i get started i wanted to be coached by someone who is experienced and successful solo ad seller and i know that there are many around here on this platform ,

Please let me know if anyone provides coaching

Secondly , my main concern is AWEBER ban , as around 5 years back they use to ban a lot of accounts let me know if they still do ban accounts the way they used to , further as we all know that this industry is entirely based on autoresponders so do you guys rely only on aweber or are there other autoresponders that you people use

Thanks

I have a marketing and lead generation video course you can access for training here on UDIMI at https://udimi.com/products

I use Getresponse autoresponder. To me they are more user friendly than Aweber.

Posted 29 Dec 2022 at 05:37
Troy Arrandale
13 posts / 0 likes

I've had a couple of clients who have had trouble with Aweber. I've never used it myself.

I use Get Response and love it, and I have also used MailerLite and Kartra. I briefly used GrooveFunnels to build a small funnel, the free version, but it was clunky and so I got off before I had a chance to use their GrooveMail.

I don't know of anyone who offers Solo Ad seller training on Udimi yet.

Posted 29 Dec 2022 at 22:43
Go up
Go down