Landing page

Landing page
C’ Hai L’ Ansia
6 posts / 1 like

hello, does anyone want to give me some advice on my landing pages? out of four I've created I've never made any sales, he's a seller he even rejected me two orders! I would like to understand where I'm wrong...

Posted 13 Feb 2023 at 17:18
C’ Hai L’ Ansia
6 posts / 1 like

https://serebest79-6042a.gr8.com/ https://serebest79-3dec9.gr8.com/ these are the landings Pages…if you want, enlighten me,please!

Posted 13 Feb 2023 at 19:17
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Well, the purpose of the landing page is to gather leads. The follow-up email generates the sales. Nowadays, everyone expects to get an impulse sale on the thank you page. While it does happen, it is the exception, not the norm.

I've been doing this for A LONG TIME. Most leads are curious if you are only trying to JAM one product down their throats and they are not interested....bad news.

Good Luck

Bill
Posted 14 Feb 2023 at 19:34
Anam Zahra
4 posts / 1 like

A landing page is a webpage designed to persuade users to take one specific action. For example, having users sign up for a newsletter, purchase a product, or RSVP for an event.

Users typically arrive at landing pages via a pay-per-click advertising campaign. But they may also find your landing page through your homepage, social media posts, organic search results, and email campaigns.

Like your homepage, landing pages are often the first experience visitors have with your website. But homepages and landing pages serve different purposes.

Homepages contain general information about your company. They’re a gateway to other pages on your site where the visitor can learn more.

Landing pages, on the other hand, are standalone pages focused on driving conversions. 

In other words, landing pages are where you turn visitors into leads and customers.

Posted 19 Feb 2023 at 12:29
C’ Hai L’ Ansia
6 posts / 1 like

Thanks for the reply, but do you have any tips to improve my landing pages?

Posted 21 Feb 2023 at 04:01
Rebecca Bardess
1 post / 0 likes

You have a bunch of typos. If English isn't your first language, use an AI to correct the grammar and spelling.

Cut the first sentence. Start with 'Learn'.

Sort your line spacing out.

Put the opt-in higher on the page if copy isn't your strong point, or give multiple buttons/links/forms.

Rebecca
Posted 23 Feb 2023 at 04:46
C’ Hai L’ Ansia
6 posts / 1 like

thank you so much Rebecca, you gave me very helpful answers! the only thing I can't explain is that I use google translate to translate or I copy directly from the site, so I don't understand why there are these errors!

Posted 23 Feb 2023 at 15:13
C’ Hai L’ Ansia
6 posts / 1 like
William McRea on 14 Feb 2023 at 19:34

Well, the purpose of the landing page is to gather leads. The follow-up email generates the sales. Nowadays, everyone expects to get an impulse sale on the thank you page. While it does happen, it is the exception, not the norm.

I've been doing this for A LONG TIME. Most leads are curious if you are only trying to JAM one product down their throats and they are not interested....bad news.

Good Luck

Gazie William!

C'hai l'ansia?
Posted 28 Feb 2023 at 20:24
Go up
Go down