Some problems I see with orders

Some problems I see with orders
William McRea
4212  / 16
406 posts / 355 likes

The orders are excellent, and I am happy to fill them...The issue is HOW effective this will be for buyers.

This has nothing to do with the quality of traffic and everything to do with your positive result.

So many landing pages give NO CLUE as to who you are...Yet you email them immediately, so people are wondering...Why is this person spamming me? They don't know who you are, but you are emailing them...Bound to cause problems...I hope this makes sense because it's 90% of spam complaints.

The second issue I see....on almost every order...Is the thank you page a high-pressure-hyped-up product, and you expect a sale.....lol...sorry! Not a good way to start a relationship.

That's not what the guys making real money do. We send them to a thank you page with an incredible product or training. We let them know who we are and why they should listen to us.

The sales come with time and follow-ups. I've made so much online in the last 20 years because I get my leads to know like and trust me. It's what Frank Kern called the triangle of trust.

Just remember you GET what you EARN, not what you DESERVE or WANT.

Good luck!

Bill
Posted 23 Feb 2023 at 18:22
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

The problem is that most clients just join programs that feed them with everything they need to get the funnel up and running to receive traffic without having a clue on what to do after. They think that the traffic itself is gonna produce sales without any effort. Thus resulting in just spending money to build the product owners list at no cost for them.

Posted 24 Feb 2023 at 11:48
William McRea
4212  / 16
406 posts / 355 likes
Maurizio Pace on 24 Feb 2023 at 11:48

The problem is that most clients just join programs that feed them with everything they need to get the funnel up and running to receive traffic without having a clue on what to do after. They think that the traffic itself is gonna produce sales without any effort. Thus resulting in just spending money to build the product owners list at no cost for them.

Thats what I am trying to point out. Learn how to email market!!!!

Bill
Posted 24 Feb 2023 at 20:23
Go up
Go down