Concerned Buyer, Anyone have an Answer?

Concerned Buyer, Anyone have an Answer?
Shane Garrison
1 post / 1 like

Hello Everyone,

I recently came back to Udimi to purchase some traffic. I'm noticing that about 95% of the options have emails with two or 3-digit numbers at the end of their email, like emailname72 @ gmail or emailname 176 @ gmail. It looks strange to me because you would think there would be many emails without numbers at the end.

Can anyone explain this to me? Are we getting fake traffic? I also noticed that not many people are clicking on the link inside the email. I'm using a tracker.

Is there ANYONE having success with Udimi's solo traffic?

Thank you,

Posted 3 Feb at 19:27
Jeff
1 post / 1 like

I recently purchased solo ads last week and waiting for the response and profits

Posted 3 Feb at 10:27
Thomas Freeman
2880  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes
Shane Garrison on 03 Feb 2024 at 19:27

Hello Everyone,

I recently came back to Udimi to purchase some traffic. I'm noticing that about 95% of the options have emails with two or 3-digit numbers at the end of their email, like emailname72 @ gmail or emailname 176 @ gmail. It looks strange to me because you would think there would be many emails without numbers at the end.

Can anyone explain this to me? Are we getting fake traffic? I also noticed that not many people are clicking on the link inside the email. I'm using a tracker.

Thank you,

1)That common to have those numbers.

2)However, you should have proper tracking to check are they real subscribers:

2.1. Are they opening welcome email ( offcourse,it needs to be written good.. also you need to be sure you are not in spam or bad IP pool otherwise no matter how good your mail is written it will not be delivered anyway... etc...etc...etc..... :) )

2.2.aND THERE IS MORE METHODS TO CHECK if someone is sending bad traffic, but UDIMI has good filters, but allways check yourself too.

And I could go on and on... why things may not work :)

poh-j
Posted 3 Feb at 21:27
Anne
1 post / 1 like
Shane Garrison on 03 Feb 2024 at 19:27

Hello Everyone,

Thank you,

Hi Shane,

I have an email with a number at the end as my name is fairly common and that was a choice I was suggested / made about 10 years ago. (new to udimi)

Anne Thornton
Posted 24 Feb at 02:06
Dion Bentley
11 posts / 24 likes

If all of them have exactly the same pattern, I'd suggest to ask support. They are pretty proactive on any issues, like this one. I'd also suggest to see your followup stats, if they are significantly lower, than your usual stats on the same followup, it's a red flag.

Posted 1 Mar at 15:57
Go up
Go down