Udimi SPAM prevention system! - Another Great Feature!

Udimi SPAM prevention system! - Another Great Feature!
Jeanie Wafford
834  / 15
7 posts / 6 likes

How does Udimi SPAM prevention system work?

Does anybody know how many messages you are allowed to send per minute/hour to get banned for 4 days. Since there's not an actual SPAM report button this seems to be just triggered by an amount of messages sent.

So, if you're going to have intensive communication with your buyers/sellers just be aware you can be put on hold and become silent for quite significant ammount of time of 96 hours.

Udimi doesn't need your money and not interested in their cut from solos sold. They seem to be just happy enough to have fun and make your life more colorful :)

http://screencast.com/t/esPJRMaHba

Posted 27 Oct 2014 at 13:08
Jeanie Wafford
834  / 15
7 posts / 6 likes

It seems not too bad at all, since I've got an very inspiring message from so called 'support': Site Team your attitude shows that the System blocked correct person 27 Oct at 11:58

Thanks Udimi Support Team for such a honest expression. Looks like my attitude triggers their System's SPAM filters.

Posted 27 Oct 2014 at 13:13
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

no comment lol Jeanie!!

Posted 27 Oct 2014 at 15:20
Udimi Notifications
208 posts / 131 likes

you sent 2000+ spam messages inside our System.

Support team was kind enough to lift the ban within few hours and to give you a second chance.

.... and how did you use this chance? You posted this thread...

I'll put your seller module on hold to calm down and think a bit about ethical use of the site and respect for its members. We don't like spam and spammers like you.

Posted 27 Oct 2014 at 15:32
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

I don't like spam too

Posted 27 Oct 2014 at 15:59
Go up
Go down