A better and objective rating

A better and objective rating
Francisco Fernandez
10 posts / 5 likes

Hello Everybody,

I opened a support ticket but maybe I should have posted it here. Sorry for the duplicate.

What do you guys think?

It would be nice to have a more objective rating system. Phrases like "Good solo", "Good solo will do again", "great solo thanks" are not very helpful. Statistics speak for themselves.

Would it be good to make mandatory to add data like:

Clicks delivered:____ Opt-ins:____ Sales:____

What do you all think?

Posted 11 Dec 2014 at 12:19
Randy Fisher
2 posts / 0 likes

After reading all the replies and Heathers point, having to agree with Heather. Very valid points were stated that turned my vote No!

Posted 12 Dec 2014 at 21:03
Mohamed Hassan
34 posts / 11 likes

The right thing to do Francisco , is to test it yourself. What kind of lists works well with your offer and what doesn't work. But I fully agree with Aj that sellers should give feedback and advice on how to improve the buyers' capture page and offer ,and also we all responsible for making this experience pleasing.

Posted 13 Dec 2014 at 01:28
Dean James
27 posts / 21 likes

Overall I disagree that a seller "Should" be giving advice on how to improve a page/offer, Mohamed (and I'm very pro customer service). The vendors job is to deliver targeted traffic to the customers offer/landing page. Really it's not to offer coaching on how to improve the page itself, that's down to the customer to tweak and test until they are happy with how it is converting. Generally speaking, you should have an idea of how your offer is converting on average, prior to purchasing traffic OR you should be using solos as a means to test out the offer itself and tweak/split test it as required.

Posted 13 Dec 2014 at 02:20
Mohamed Hassan
34 posts / 11 likes

With my respect to all opinions here,but I see if the seller will face the buyer's rating and judgement,why doesn't the seller offer his advice if there is a need for that?

Posted 13 Dec 2014 at 07:20
Francisco Fernandez
10 posts / 5 likes

Dean thanks for your advice. I agree. Testing is the way to go. It involves investing, but it will pay off in the long run. To add to the discussion, I also think that good communication with the seller is important. Although Rick said he does not like some questions that buyers ask, it's important to know things about the seller's list. I've seen sellers buying lists from other sellers within UDIMI. This recycling of lists hurts the quality of leads. In the end the buyer is sending offers to the same people that belong to two different lists. As far as the seller giving advice to the buyer, I think is godd. We are all here to help each other. Networking with people and making friends is important in this business.

Posted 13 Dec 2014 at 13:54
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Francisco Fernandez on 13 Dec 2014 at 13:54

See attach

My guess is that Rick might be referring to the "Tools Rock" people. It's a company that sends their people to Udimi but gives them a list of about a dozen MOSTLY IRRELEVANT unanswerable questions to ask sellers. I tend not to work with those people.

Now, I don't mind answering intelligent questions by buyers. An by in large most questions I get are pretty reasonable.

"This recycling of lists hurts the quality of leads." - Based on my testing this is not true. In fact I find some of the most responsive, profitable traffic I get is from quality Adswaps.

In fact there is the "Rule of 7" which states in marketing that a buyer must come in contact with a product at least 7 times before they will make a purchase. I think what many buyers experience is the lack of touch, trust and then try to write that off as poor traffic.

Now, what I have seen destroy a list is when a seller hammers it with poor quality swipes. When they are all hype and garbage like "1000% Unique and 10000% New" people just start becoming less interested in opening. You can't treat your list like a bunch of mindless idiots.

Posted 13 Dec 2014 at 17:01
Francisco Fernandez
10 posts / 5 likes

Wow. Thank you very much Alessandra for sharing your knowledge. I have not heard about the "Tools Rock" people. I'm learning a lot with all your comments. Thanks everybody for sharing your views with me.

Posted 13 Dec 2014 at 22:32
Jamie Hall
125  / 1
19 posts / 8 likes

I agree with heather and dean great points

Posted 16 Dec 2014 at 21:40
Go up
Go down