Good News! New feature at Udimi: Score!

Good News! New feature at Udimi: Score!
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Hi All,

We have published new ranking algorithm that works much smarter, than a current one.

Instead of primitive sorting by a number of ratings, now we are sorting by score which is calculated on 19 different factors.

Every positive action (like timely solo acceptance/delivery or a good rating) will give a different number of points, which depends on action’s importance.

This will help newbie sellers achieve higher positions easier, by providing better results. Seasoned sellers with the best traffic and customer experience rank higher in search results.

Score for good/bad ratings will be calculated by a formula, similar to Google’s PageRank: the number of points you receive depends on experience of the person who rates you.

For example: good rating from a buyer with 1000 positive ratings will give you more points, than from a person with 1 positive rating.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 18 Dec 2014 at 19:30
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

Again a Great Feature at Udimi. Thanks! This will Help newbie solo ad sellers as I am.

Posted 18 Dec 2014 at 20:27
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

hmm I do see an unfair advantage if your in US compared to if in Australia and when online to accept solo as can be up to 8 hrs which will put one down the ratings order wouldn't it.. Plus if your constantly logged in too to here which some aren't just a quick check most of the time and gone.. hmm I also hope there is no rating on ones sales given or not given as well.. all in IMO I'm sure nothing will change though... but just saying... Rick Ling

Further to this is frequency of orders too hmm as a points indicator too, that will be a big disadvantage compared to some who live of this site hmm... and of course advertising constantly too..... which a lot don't... Rick Ling P.S so I see this as the only way to get up in the pecking order as such is advertise more get more orders get more ratings right...!!!

Money!!

Posted 18 Dec 2014 at 20:50
Agnes Marin
347  / 8
72 posts / 23 likes

Great i think this was missing from udimi

Posted 19 Dec 2014 at 16:04
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 18 Dec 2014 at 19:30

See attach

another good change

Posted 19 Dec 2014 at 16:38
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

Only too bad I got punnished when I joined Udimi and didn't know how it works. I accepted my first solo sale very late. It's hard to get that acceptance time lower. I accept now in one or two hours but because my first one was late the time of acceptance is still 8 hours. Anyway I do think this is another great feature. Merry Christmas All.

Posted 19 Dec 2014 at 19:34
Go up
Go down