Autoresponder Independence [Must Have for all Solo Sellers]

Autoresponder Independence [Must Have for all Solo Sellers]
Shane Drumm
10 posts / 3 likes

Are you a solo seller if so you need to read this... On Dec 2nd just before xmas the unthinkable happened to me... my aWeber account got shut-down!!!!

It was the most disgusting feeling thinking all the time and money I was after putting into my business was wiped in one foul swoop.

I heard about other solo ad providers getting their accounts shut-down but I had my account over 2 years and never had 1 issue so I thought I could be okay but NO!!!

Even when I explained this to aWeber they were having none of it, they just didn't care!

I feared the worst because the people I have spoken to before got their account shutdown….

Had to start over again and build a new list but I refused to give up my business!!!

I reached out to a number of people for advice and thankfully some were really helpful

I soon realized there was light at the of the tunnel Within 3 days I was back up and running....

Those 3 days were pretty damn depressing though Especially since I got 2 more brand new accounts shutdown in those 3 days It was horrible and the worst thing was…I was all alone no one could tell me 1,2,3 to get back up and running!!! I knew I was going to get back up just didn’t know how….

So what I did was document EVERYTHING!!!

I took screenshots of everything I was doing and wrote down all websites I was using, I even made price comparison charts…

Everything I needed was documented!

I did it all for one simple reason…

So no one else has to go through what I went through!

There is no need to live in fear of knowing a company can destroy your solo business!!!

No longer will large multi-national companies control your destiny!!!

You now have the opportunity to be auto responder independent…..

Let me introduce my brand new product…. Auto-Responder Independence

Your blueprint to get backup and running with 24 hours of getting shutdown but also a lot more, check it out now... http://aboutshanedrumm.com/…/Autoresponder-Independence.html

Posted 13 Jan 2015 at 16:26
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

I know that feeling... I don't use aWeber and GR anymore but my own servers because they can make your business and they can break your business in just one day.

Posted 13 Jan 2015 at 18:39
Shane Drumm
10 posts / 3 likes

Yep nothing worst than losing everything we work so hard for! In my report I go through how to create new accounts without getting detected and also alternatives such as sending from your desktop or server :)

Posted 13 Jan 2015 at 19:53
Tommy Mclaughlin
710  / 11
62 posts / 27 likes

Shane your link above is not working?

Posted 17 Jan 2015 at 18:24
Agnes Marin
347  / 8
72 posts / 23 likes

Having a back up or a second A/R is a must these days

Posted 17 Jan 2015 at 18:56
Regina White
8 posts / 3 likes

Shane I have multiple back up systems too that I use I have one out of two from outside of my partnership that is only microsoft windows compliant is your system the same that is my question because jeet you have to do all this extra stuff along with it and I have a mac

Posted 17 Jan 2015 at 20:45
Regina White
8 posts / 3 likes
Tommy Mclaughlin on 17 Jan 2015 at 18:24

See attach

the link works I noticed on this platform in order for people to post you have to break the link so take out the .../ and copy and repaste the link in another window

Posted 17 Jan 2015 at 20:47
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes

You need have more than 1 A/R is a must these days

Posted 17 Jan 2015 at 23:11
Regina White
8 posts / 3 likes

Yeah I got like 12 platforms to mail from ;-)

Posted 18 Jan 2015 at 02:36
Shane Drumm
10 posts / 3 likes
Tommy Mclaughlin on 17 Jan 2015 at 18:24

See attach

Here is the link http://aboutshanedrumm.com/ar-indipen/Autoresponder-Independence.html

Posted 18 Jan 2015 at 12:01
Craig Raphael
192  / 6
21 posts / 19 likes

I have used eBizac and Aweber and GR and all of them...only one that hasn't shut me down or messed with me at all is eBizac. 7 years strong so far. I'm just saying :)

Posted 18 Jan 2015 at 12:05
Shane Drumm
10 posts / 3 likes
Craig Raphael on 18 Jan 2015 at 12:05

See attach

Thats why I created Autoresponder Independence to help people get through the awful experience of getting an AR shut down so they have a guide to follow when it happens to them so they don't give up thinking they have to start from scratch again! For more info check out here http://aboutshanedrumm.com/ar-indipen/Autoresponder-Independence.html

Posted 18 Jan 2015 at 12:23
Tommy Mclaughlin
710  / 11
62 posts / 27 likes

What are the addition al costs for desktop sending etc?

Posted 18 Jan 2015 at 15:49
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

aweber has always been a piece of shit, which gives problems to everybody

that's my testimonial, I hope they will add it to their front page

Posted 3 Feb 2015 at 22:23
Shane Drumm
10 posts / 3 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 03 Feb 2015 at 22:23

See attach

LOL

Posted 3 Feb 2015 at 22:28
Satish Gaire
1 post / 0 likes

I use http://inboxsumo.com/ , It has been great for me.

Posted 9 Feb 2015 at 21:09
Angelo Sayson
2734  / 1
6 posts / 8 likes

It's better to use SMTP relay services and manage your lists on your own platform.... if you pick the right services to use, it can actually be way inexpensive than services like Aweber. What you need though is a good emailing platform not just for sending emails but for automatic handling of bounces, complaints, etc. as well.

Posted 23 Feb 2015 at 17:34
Go up
Go down