Looking traffic in the Survivalist niche

Looking traffic in the Survivalist niche
Antony
3 posts / 0 likes

I am looking for a vendor that has a good quality Tier 1 traffic in the Survivalist niche

I have tried different vendors so far and I am currently on 20% Open Rate & 7% Click Rate with 0 Sale.

I believe the traffic is not really being well targeted meaning people who are visiting my page aren't really interested in the topic, in other words I have yet to find the right vendor I can build my business with

Please let me know if you have an active list in this niche

Thanks

Tony
Posted 26 Jan 2021 at 20:45
Antony
3 posts / 0 likes
Steve Robison on 27 Jan 2021 at 17:08

Your click through to opt-in at 20% is not the best, agreed. I like to see at least 30%. Your open rate of 7% on follow up mailing is not bad. What counts most is sales. If you had sales then none of the other stuff really matters. I wish I could help you. I do not have anything collecting in the the prepper market. Maybe I will look at it to see how deep the pool is.

I can however recommend a source for you if no one in Udimi responds favorably with a prepper list. There is a service by the name of SRDS.com (Standard Rate and Data Service) that professional media buyers know about. The service is really expensive. Over $1000 a year subscription. SRDS.com has everything you can think of if the media. email, snail mail, web, radio, tv, magazines, etc.

What you want to do is reach out to SRDS and find a source of emails for the prepper market if that is how you optimally want to make contact. My first place to look would be a magazine that preppers subscribe to. The magazine likely will sell the member list. (found in SRDS) And the emails they have collected. If you know of a prepper magazine search that first through SRDS. There are other sources of email lists-target market specific but you have to hunt. I can give you more if I look the media up in SRDS at my local library.

Now the cheap way to get usable access to SRDS is to do so through your public library system. Only the LARGEST libraries will have this subscription. And, even though it is only access you will likely be limited to accessing it from the library property. No home digital access allowed. So, get in touch with the public library to find access. The business reference desk at the library is a good start. Let them search to see which library in their vast system of contacts has an SRDS subscription.

Best wishes. Perseverance will pay off.

Steve, your information and advise is amazing and very much appreciated

Any source you can recommend would be helpful

In the meantime I will follow these tips with a more hopeful mindset

Thank you

Tony
Posted 27 Jan 2021 at 17:48
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Steve Robison on 27 Jan 2021 at 17:08

Your click through to opt-in at 20% is not the best, agreed. I like to see at least 30%. Your open rate of 7% on follow up mailing is not bad. What counts most is sales. If you had sales then none of the other stuff really matters. I wish I could help you. I do not have anything collecting in the the prepper market. Maybe I will look at it to see how deep the pool is.

I can however recommend a source for you if no one in Udimi responds favorably with a prepper list. There is a service by the name of SRDS.com (Standard Rate and Data Service) that professional media buyers know about. The service is really expensive. Over $1000 a year subscription. SRDS.com has everything you can think of if the media. email, snail mail, web, radio, tv, magazines, etc.

What you want to do is reach out to SRDS and find a source of emails for the prepper market if that is how you optimally want to make contact. My first place to look would be a magazine that preppers subscribe to. The magazine likely will sell the member list. (found in SRDS) And the emails they have collected. If you know of a prepper magazine search that first through SRDS. There are other sources of email lists-target market specific but you have to hunt. I can give you more if I look the media up in SRDS at my local library.

Now the cheap way to get usable access to SRDS is to do so through your public library system. Only the LARGEST libraries will have this subscription. And, even though it is only access you will likely be limited to accessing it from the library property. No home digital access allowed. So, get in touch with the public library to find access. The business reference desk at the library is a good start. Let them search to see which library in their vast system of contacts has an SRDS subscription.

Best wishes. Perseverance will pay off.

Hi Steve,

Posting links directing users to 3rd party websites is not allowed here on the forum pages.

Your post has been deleted.

Thank you.

Customer Support
Posted 27 Jan 2021 at 18:38
Go up
Go down