Solo Ads to Restaurant Owners or Managers

Solo Ads to Restaurant Owners or Managers
David Rekerdres
1 post / 0 likes

Hey there! I'm a newbie to solo ads so forgive my ignorance. I sell insurance to restaurants / bars and use email campaigns to offer value & build rapport. But I have a hard time getting email opt-ins. Is it possible for solo ads to target restaurant owners and managers in a specific geographic area? Is that too granular?

DR
Posted 22 Sep 2023 at 18:12
Jim Hall
1 post / 1 like

Probably better to use Facebook for something like that. Very few people are building a list like that. doesn't mean you won't find one but it's unlikely.

Posted 22 Sep 2023 at 18:46
Matt Shapiro
2 posts / 0 likes
David Rekerdres on 22 Sep 2023 at 18:12

Hey there! I'm a newbie to solo ads so forgive my ignorance. I sell insurance to restaurants / bars and use email campaigns to offer value & build rapport. But I have a hard time getting email opt-ins. Is it possible for solo ads to target restaurant owners and managers in a specific geographic area? Is that too granular?

Hi David, I'm kinda new to all of this stuff, but you might try some industry magazine sites like https://restaurant-food.informaconnect.com/ or restaurantowner.com. In my journey trying to get leads and figure this whole marketing thing out, one tactic I've seen is buying ads/emails from magazine sites, check for media kits or advertising. I don't know cost or availability, I just know it's an option. Hope you find something that works.

Matt "Shappy" Shapiro
Posted 25 Sep 2023 at 12:35
Go up
Go down