Newbie looking for solo ad assistance and vendor

Newbie looking for solo ad assistance and vendor
Matt Shapiro
2 posts / 0 likes

Hi, I'm Matt. I'm looking for a little assistance in setting up my first my first solo ad buy. After having a very tough time and wasting a ton of money trying to get traditional websites, ppc affiliate offers & Amazon, I'm starting to have some success in the bizop realm. I've been using traffic exchanges, whitelist/mailer sites and some Warrior+ traffic systems as well as Cliqly. I'm looking for a vendor who can help me decide on which offer/landing page/sales page combo to complement the solo ad campaign. I have two full funnels for well known DIY type programs as well as a couple funnels in process. I'm pretty much a noob and some of the experiences I've had make me wary of spending money. I'm kinda looking for someone who can guide me through my first time, please be gentle:) I look forward to all responses and feedback. Thank you

Matt "Shappy" Shapiro
Posted 25 Sep 2023 at 12:17
Billy
2 posts / 0 likes
Matt Shapiro on 25 Sep 2023 at 12:17

Hi, I'm Matt. I'm looking for a little assistance in setting up my first my first solo ad buy. After having a very tough time and wasting a ton of money trying to get traditional websites, ppc affiliate offers & Amazon, I'm starting to have some success in the bizop realm. I've been using traffic exchanges, whitelist/mailer su man i just now started myslef an got as far as getting on alot of plaites and some Warrior+ traffic systems as well as Cliqly. I'm looking for a vendor who can help me decide on which offer/landing page/sales page combo to complement the solo ad campaign. I have two full funnels for well known DIY type programs as well as a couple funnels in process. I'm pretty much a noob and some of the experiences I've had make me wary of spending money. I'm kinda looking for someone who can guide me through my first time, please be gentle:) I look forward to all responses and feedback. Thank you

i hear u man im Billy i have a billymarketing77 account an i know what u mean ive learned a little got aloit of platforms an got products off warrior plus trying to promote an i not know much but if u learned anything id like to compare notes if u cant get a mentor maybe we can work it togethewr email me billybenton77@gmail.com

Posted 21 Mar at 18:39
Go up
Go down