21 November 2014
Okan Toyran sold to Chris Holdren
50 visitors and delivered 50 visitors
Chris Holdren (Buyer)
Rating for the seller:
Clicks Delivered. 39% English Speaking. The remaining 61% Were random countries. I wouldn't buy unless you have an international offer that converts.
Okan Toyran (Seller)
Rating for the buyer:
Great buyer thanks!
Register on Udimi to buy top quality traffic and meet top sellers.
50 quality visitors + 9 filtered 50 quality visitors + 9 filtered
50 / 50
50 quality visitors + 9 filtered. Total: 59
34% Top Tier Countries
32%
United States
16%
France
8%
Netherlands
4%
Nigeria
2%
Czech Republic
38%
all the rest
Go up
Go down
online offline