Uncle D....Every Seller Should Be Required To Do This...

Uncle D....Every Seller Should Be Required To Do This...
Joe Wolfe
20 posts / 23 likes

I'll make this brief, I feel that every seller should be required to opt-in to a buyers funnel to make sure it is functioning properly before they send the solo ad. Gmail accounts are FREE, it might take the Seller a few extra moments to verify the buyers info however, it will be more cost effective and deliver better results in the end and create more repeat buyers for the seller. Thank you ~ Joe

Posted 22 Oct 2015 at 21:54
Aaron Wesley Means
21 posts / 9 likes

I agree Joe, and I do that for my buyers to make sure all is well. Many times we catch something that needs to be fixed and it saves them a lot of money on a wasted solo ad

Posted 23 Oct 2015 at 00:39
Donte Evans
31  / 4
27 posts / 9 likes

I actually do this. I had an experience as a buyer where my funnel was f'ed up and didn't even notice and sent a boat load of clicks through.

Posted 23 Oct 2015 at 13:27
Tommy Mclaughlin
710  / 11
62 posts / 27 likes

I do this but it is the buyers responsibility to ensure it is functional if you want sellers to take time to go through 3-4 funnels a day to make sure your funnel is operational then I would increase click price by 20 cents a click for my time so then the buyer pays more ?

Posted 23 Oct 2015 at 13:39
Joe Wolfe
20 posts / 23 likes
Tommy Mclaughlin on 23 Oct 2015 at 13:39

See attach

I understand what you are saying however, if sellers don't check the Udimi tracking link then how do they know it's functioning properly? And I thank you for already doing this, it shows that you care about your clients.

Posted 23 Oct 2015 at 13:56
Amanda Jones
27  / 1
14 posts / 4 likes

Hey Uncle Dimi, what is your take on this? I don't do it out of respect for Udimi and your customers. I would love to provide this service and a rule of thumb but just felt iffy about it. Any feedback would be appreciated. thank you. AJ

Posted 25 Oct 2015 at 01:39
Go up
Go down