Suggestions & Ideas
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Post your Udimi improvement ideas here

Posted 5 Jan 2016 at 19:45
Fendy Aziz
347  / 5
16 posts / 3 likes

I would like to see feedback reply.. So that i comment on positive or negative feedback

Posted 3 Oct 2016 at 00:36
Jovita Routzong
1 post / 0 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 05 Jan 2016 at 19:45
Post your Udimi improvement ideas here

The email addresses of our leads/affiliates used to be displayed, but I noticed they are no longer available/displayed anywhere. Is there any way to put them back in so that we can communicate to them other than here in the back office? I appreciate it. ~ Jovita

Posted 13 Oct 2016 at 06:51
Colin Restall
8 posts / 3 likes

How do I cancel Prime subscription?

Posted 18 Oct 2016 at 19:36
Arthur Mart
4 posts / 3 likes

settings > cancel

Posted 18 Oct 2016 at 19:37
Colin Restall
8 posts / 3 likes

Thanks Arthur......I should have looked a little closer!

Posted 19 Oct 2016 at 04:17
Andy Steele
281  / 1
52 posts / 42 likes

Anyway of extending the required response time for accepting a solo order?
I am being penalised as I get requests through while I am sleeping, by the time I wake up they have expired.
We've all got to sleep sometime.

Posted 27 Oct 2016 at 13:18
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Decrease urgency

Posted 27 Oct 2016 at 13:19
Andy Steele
281  / 1
52 posts / 42 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 27 Oct 2016 at 13:19

Decrease urgency

got it, thanks very much

Posted 27 Oct 2016 at 13:27
Mark Joel Haydin
1621  / 13
59 posts / 36 likes

Hey Dimitry, I would like to see the option to upload video's onto our sales page on udimi, when we create a solo deal etc...not just pics, let me know if this is something we can implement in the future?

Posted 31 Oct 2016 at 21:56
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Mark Joel Haydin on 31 Oct 2016 at 21:56

Hey Dimitry, I would like to see the option to upload video's onto our sales page on udimi, when we create a solo deal etc...not just pics, let me know if this is something we can implement in the future?

This is actually a good idea...I understand why Udimi would want to approve the content but over all I like the concept.

Posted 31 Oct 2016 at 23:31
Mark Joel Haydin
1621  / 13
59 posts / 36 likes
William McRea on 31 Oct 2016 at 23:31

This is actually a good idea...I understand why Udimi would want to approve the content but over all I like the concept.

Thanks Bill

Posted 1 Nov 2016 at 00:47
Tiffany Reed
2 posts / 0 likes

Can we see seller's average response time in their profile before we order?

Posted 8 Nov 2016 at 16:06
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Can we block certain buyers....sounds harsh, but when someone buys and complains and buys again. I would like to just block them from buying....

Posted 12 Nov 2016 at 15:59
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
William McRea on 12 Nov 2016 at 15:59

Can we block certain buyers....sounds harsh, but when someone buys and complains and buys again. I would like to just block them from buying....

You can send a complaint report about buyers like that, to our support team in the Help section, they will check them and block if it's necessary.

Also there is an option to block some members, if you do not wish to communicate with the.

See attach

Posted 12 Nov 2016 at 17:19
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

This new time scheduling issue is quit a fuss, but I have a constructive recommendation..1. Give us 8 hours instead of 5 to accept orders and start them2. On the purchase screen add instructions above the field... Select Qty.. Select Date... Select Time.... There is nothing to explain to people how to buy and MOST don't go through the tutorials...Therefore the select Sunday night a 10pm for deliver which is just silly.Thanks for everything.

See attach

Posted 29 Nov 2016 at 18:20
Wayne Crowe
299  / 5
5 posts / 8 likes

Nice I dea will.

The biggest thing I have a problem with is....

Filtering.

I have an order that is 80% filtered! (yes!)

The back up link to this goes to another udimi order and this got a 30% filter (most of the filtered ones got through).

Also I same from the same link all the time. One order will get loads of"clcis inside frame" and then I dont get one that does it for 10 orders, then i get it for the whole of an order and it goes again.

I just dont get it, I know udimis filter is good but would also be good to try and under stand it.

Also, lets say an email I send can do 1k clicks nd I have 20 x 50 clicks order.

Whats the best way to deal with this? Put the direct udimi link in for the first order and then put the back up for each as the next order? and will this cause extra redirects each time it goes from order to order to order or does the page that loads deal with all these redirect in 1 hit?

Posted 29 Nov 2016 at 20:40
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

80% filtered? Very responsive list...find out who those subscribers are and send them directly to a buy offer page. You got some buyers there! I did it with my list.

Dear Udimi, please use previous restore Checkpoint and restore Udimi to previous version because these new updates are just terrible!

First, the scheduling time needs to go..for real...real!
There's not much flexibility here. If people want to send solo right away it's impossible. some buyers don't even know what they are scheduling. It needs to go back to 00:00 and seller must send solo within 24 hours.
If buyer wants their solo to go out this minute they should be able to do that instead of limited by the 5 hour rule or whatever it is.
If you won't restore schedule to previous version then sellers should have the option on their end to set up exact hours they will send solos. Buyers can then pick one of the selected times to send their solo. Still, best is to restore to previous version when sellers had 24 hours to send solo at anytime.
Second, the affiliate customized landing page looks like a very cheap website. It's just too plain looking...just look at it https://udimi.com/a/t64zk
Affiliate link should go to original udimi page as before.
If you gonna make a customized affiliate landing page then at least it should be redirecting to a seller's page.
For example, if I promote my affiliate link it should redirect to my profile. That's much better than redirecting to a plain page. I just don't see this converting well.

Posted 29 Nov 2016 at 23:38
Wayne Crowe
299  / 5
5 posts / 8 likes

Hey Nicole,

Problem is its all good traffic I believe, just does it every now and again on certain orders with no real reason very wierd.

Posted 30 Nov 2016 at 10:19
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

So is this scheduling system going to restore back to the old ways or it's gonna stay this way? Because it's pretty bad and not flexible and I'm sure other sellers agree.

1) Even if seller set up the times we want to send the solo out the buyers still ordering solos at weird times and they don't even understand the hours. Some just buy solo and don't even realize that the time option is important.
2) Some buyers want to purchase and send their solo immediately. This is impossible to do now because of the scheduling system.
This scheduling system is pain for all and it needs to go! It's not flexible. It's confusing and it's not well set up to benefit all.
Solos should be delivered within 100 hours and should start within 24 hours time. It should be about delivering quality clicks.

Posted 28 Dec 2016 at 15:00
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Have to admit...its is very frustrating when it automatically refunds someone money back when you are just a few clicks shy on a large order... Honestly give us some more time.

Posted 28 Dec 2016 at 19:38
Go up
Go down