Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Post your Udimi improvement ideas here

Posted 5 Jan 2016 at 19:45
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes
Adrian Costan on 15 Jul 2016 at 07:26

I think that it should be really beneficial if we could reply to our reviews. As in every industry people have the chance to give their side of the story when they get a bad review and it will help the buyers see the full story.

Fantastic suggestion Adrian! I second that. Wrecks your day when you post a positive review for the buyer and get a negative review because "there were no sales", nevermind the 90 plus top-tier traffic or the 50 plus percent optins. The seller will look terribly bad to other new buyers who also don't realize that nobody on planet earth including Google and Facebook can 'guarantee' sales.

Posted 15 Jul 2016 at 07:49
Warren Enterprises
1 post / 2 likes

In regards to the refund issue, may I suggest that Udimi starts accepting Bitcoin as an alternative means of payment.

That way there is zero risk for the seller, and perhaps buyers that are happy to use BTC for payment will get a slight OD on their order?

In the type of cases that Nicole and William are referring to, (unknown buyers or buyers with high refund rates), they could state that they are happy to accept the solo as long as the buyer makes the payment with BTC rather than PayPal.

If Udimi uses a service such as https://bitpay.com/ to process orders there will be no risk of exchange rate fluctuations, if that is a concern.

Posted 16 Jul 2016 at 00:32
Olushola Akinwumi
58  / 5
179 posts / 28 likes

I have a suggestion about rating.

There is the thumbs up I got sales and the thumbs down for bad experience.

There is the thumb up for I got leads but what is the thumb up I got no sales for?

I think it is redundant and abused. The process is clicks, leads and then sales.

Obviously either I got sales or I did not.

Let's eliminate the thumbs up I got no sales. It is redundant and abused.

Posted 18 Jul 2016 at 21:31
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Olushola Akinwumi on 18 Jul 2016 at 21:31

I have a suggestion about rating.

There is the thumbs up I got sales and the thumbs down for bad experience.

There is the thumb up for I got leads but what is the thumb up I got no sales for?

I think it is redundant and abused. The process is clicks, leads and then sales.

Obviously either I got sales or I did not.

Let's eliminate the thumbs up I got no sales. It is redundant and abused.

There is no "thumb down got no sales" button. This is what buyers have on option.

See attach

Posted 18 Jul 2016 at 21:56
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes

"Got no sales" is not classed as a negative review.

Also, it can be edited by a buyer.

See attach

Posted 18 Jul 2016 at 22:29
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

There should be an option for the sellers to "CANCEL SOLO" while the solo is running. "Failed to deliver. Buyer got automatic refund." should only apply for solos that don't get delivered on time. It shouldn't apply to solos that are cancelled by the seller before delivery time expires. If buyer's website is broken or unavailable, seller has to cancels the solo to prevent clicks going to an error page. So "CANCEL SOLO" option should be available to the sellers when buyer's website is dead or that "Failed to deliver. Buyer got automatic refund." should only apply when time expires and clicks haven't been delivered on time and not on solos that are cancelled because there are technical issues with website.

Posted 22 Jul 2016 at 23:02
David Jubb
1 post / 3 likes

Used the site 2 yrs ago, looks like no change, still frustrating to use because there are no instructions on how to use the site! Solo Ads are under increased pressure from cheap clicks everywhere. If you can't afford updates to your site, well just tell me. And I will decide to carry on using you or go elsewhere.

Suggestion; 1 Produce an over the shoulder video on how the site works. The best thing about the site is it's control and you know the service is genuine. Screencast-o-matic cost about $15 per year, no need to buy Camtasia. Videos are recorded as MP4.
2 Create a searchable database for names etc.
3 get rid of 'scrolling down' tech as Facebook, I hate it and it's inefficient. Have something like it with say page numbers, something controllable.
4 if you find a seller you like the look of, you then go to their own page for research then when you go back it flips back to no. 1 listed person. When you go back I would like to see you back to same position you where in the list of people.
5. It would be nice to see on a database a brief history of the creatives I've used and on what date, say with just the title and the 1st 2 lines of the text body, plus say cost of clicks each purchased.
6 make it clear where & how to ask a question to Admin/support (I dont know where this is?)
7 do a detailed survey to all the sellers and ask them what their problems are, dont just leave it to this suggestion form as only a few will comment, the rest will suffer in silence.
8 get the sellers to make it clear what niche ads they have available. This goes back to my request to create a professional database, again you must know their problems.
9 Nichole asked a question here, but where is the published reply?
10 make a rule No Refunds.
This is a question, can you save your last creative in the text box? Again this is frustrating, how come my 2014 creative was saved, so there must be a way?
David Jubb England

Correction to above 6. Support has a clear menu title, I apologise. But surprise surprise, which I didn't know, you have Tutorials in this section.

Posted 7 Aug 2016 at 20:11
Debora Richert
1 post / 1 like

if you have the name of a seller, there ought to be a search button where you can enter their name instead of having to search the entire data base. OR, am I missing something

Posted 16 Sep 2016 at 16:02
Udimi Team
21 posts / 14 likes
Debora Richert on 16 Sep 2016 at 16:02

if you have the name of a seller, there ought to be a search button where you can enter their name instead of having to search the entire data base. OR, am I missing something

this is a coming soon feature. Search by name function will be available in Messages menu

Posted 16 Sep 2016 at 16:40
Viral Success Network
890  / 12
1 post / 1 like
Uncle Dimitry on 05 Jan 2016 at 19:45

Hello, could you please send me a message in my private inbox? I would like to ask you a quick question but it won't allow me to reach out to you. Thank you in advance for your time

Posted 20 Sep 2016 at 01:09
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Love the recent changes...Well done

On the messages...is there anyway you can sort unanswered chats to the top.

Thanks

Posted 24 Sep 2016 at 13:21
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
William McRea on 24 Sep 2016 at 13:21

Love the recent changes...Well done

On the messages...is there anyway you can sort unanswered chats to the top.

Thanks

this function is already in the development, as well as filtering (only unread, only online, only PM ....) and search. Stay tuned, it will be done soon.

Posted 25 Sep 2016 at 16:58
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

great thanks

Posted 25 Sep 2016 at 18:18
Jay Patel
12 posts / 2 likes

It would be nice to see a live list of the top 20 or 30 sellers of the week rather than just the top 5. I know we can see our own position in the pop up window, but you can't see any more than that. Thanks :-)

Posted 27 Sep 2016 at 08:28
Muir Tromp
1 post / 2 likes
Tomenyuk on 18 Jul 2016 at 22:29

"Got no sales" is not classed as a negative review.
added later

Also, it can be edited by a buyer.

[20160718222928.png]

yeah i would love to see another color

red gives a negative impression

Posted 2 Oct 2016 at 15:33
Fendy Aziz
347  / 5
16 posts / 3 likes

I would like to see feedback reply.. So that i comment on positive or negative feedback

Posted 3 Oct 2016 at 00:36
Jovita Routzong
1 post / 0 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 05 Jan 2016 at 19:45

The email addresses of our leads/affiliates used to be displayed, but I noticed they are no longer available/displayed anywhere. Is there any way to put them back in so that we can communicate to them other than here in the back office? I appreciate it. ~ Jovita

Posted 13 Oct 2016 at 06:51
Colin Restall
8 posts / 3 likes

How do I cancel Prime subscription?

Posted 18 Oct 2016 at 19:36
Arthur Mart
4 posts / 3 likes

settings > cancel

Posted 18 Oct 2016 at 19:37
Colin Restall
8 posts / 3 likes

Thanks Arthur......I should have looked a little closer!

Posted 19 Oct 2016 at 04:17
Go up
Go down