Udimi Sellers

Udimi Sellers
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

I must say that there have been a lot of questions and concerns going around about clicks and the quality of traffic here on Udimi.

I recently purchased 3 solos from 3 different sellers and could not be happier with the results. I have received the STANDARD OVER DELIVERY, Always 90+% T1 traffic, and a Grand TOTAL of 23 signups to my offer. This is AWESOME for ANYONE trying to get signups!

If you do not get this type of result, then it IS NOT the sellers fault. You have to have something that someone WANTS! If you are pushing CRAP, you will get CRAP. Sorry to burst the bubble. Just because you are selling does not mean people are buying. Your product must provide and PRODUCE VALUE to the customer. This is not 1995, customers are smart, and do not fall for the tired come on of the "get rich quick" or "change your life" BS. It's been DONE for years. It does not sell anymore. Offer people a REAL chance to ACTUALLY EARN money and you will see results. Udimi sellers are not magicians. They have a list of REAL people. Give them a GREAT SERVICE or PRODUCT and THE LIST WILL RESPOND. If you are not getting sales, then dump your product. I am making money and Udimi is a VALUABLE resource.

Stop following and start LEADING. You will get results. The leaders MAKE the money, the followers Pay the money.

There will ALWAYS be followers. Be a leader and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, TAKE ACTION and BUILD!

Posted 15 Mar 2016 at 02:29
Lovis Ndapuka
6 posts / 1 like

Thanks Gary for the productive advise...Well said and taken!!!

Posted 16 Mar 2016 at 06:55
Steve Billesberger
7 posts / 4 likes

Right on point. I'm seeing a lot of buyers here that are leaving bad reviews when they don't hit their so called "average" optin rate.

But yet they don't stop and think that maybe the sellers list just didn't like the offer. And because of that the seller is stuck with a bad review OR he has to refund the buyer.

There's got to be a way for Udimi to combat this type of B.S. coming from buyers. If the buyer receives the clicks paid for they should not be allowed to click on the 'thumbs down' icon.

For some reason buyers think that their offer is going to convert equally across all lists and that's just not how things work.

Posted 16 Mar 2016 at 14:14
Tony Parzakonis
72 posts / 35 likes

Yes, whatever happened to taking personal responsibility for results? Problem is that the culture today is one of expecting quick and easy gains and if it doesn't pan out by tomorrow it's always somebody else's fault. All victories are mine and any setbacks are yours. Lol...

I can't tell you how many of my campaigns went down the tubes over the years. Back to the drawing board as they say. I either dumped them or tweaked until they started paying off. But did I blame the traffic source? No, and in this case everyone knows that Udimi offers the highest quality traffic around, through list validation and strict click filtering. So leaning on the seller, or leaving them a bad review, as long as they have delivered the traffic paid for, is a lame excuse.

https://udimi.com/p/tonyparzakonis

Posted 17 Mar 2016 at 03:01
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

Wise words Gary and thanks for pointing that out!

Just as an example yesterday I finished a 100 clicks round for a client outside Udimi and he got a poor 27-28% opt-in rate. On the contrary with the EXACT same traffic I'm almost done another 500 clicks round and this client is getting a costant 55-60% opt-in rate flow since I started sending traffic to him.

Could it be my fault?

Posted 17 Mar 2016 at 18:46
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes

I agree with the last poster,

Constantly blaming the opt in page itself with 90% of other vendors in UDIMI and Outside convert at 50%, then we are not supposed to complain about not getting at least 30%.. how great is your list? click are just clicks..

Complaining about opt ins is NOT BS.. Especially if its a tested funnel.

Posted 18 Mar 2016 at 13:41
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

I guess the bottom line is there is never a guarantee with advertising. I personally have never received a low opt-in from ANY seller on UDIMI. If sales and interest in your offer were a guarantee, then this would be a bit more expensive wouldn't it?

The facts could be debated, but the seller is trying to provide a service and sometimes that service does not measure up to everyone's standards. There are always chances we take in this business and if the buyer is not happy, then a refund is not always the answer. If the seller DID SOMETHING WRONG, then of course, but i see the sellers going above and beyond here on Udimi and that should count for something. There are always isolated incidents that need attention, it should not be the norm.

Posted 19 Mar 2016 at 01:02
Joe Wolfe
20 posts / 23 likes
Gary Hullfish on 19 Mar 2016 at 01:02

I guess the bottom line is there is never a guarantee with advertising. I personally have never received a low opt-in from ANY seller on UDIMI. If sales and interest in your offer were a guarantee, then this would be a bit more expensive wouldn't it?

The facts could be debated, but the seller is trying to provide a service and sometimes that service does not measure up to everyone's standards. There are always chances we take in this business and if the buyer is not happy, then a refund is not always the answer. If the seller DID SOMETHING WRONG, then of course, but i see the sellers going above and beyond here on Udimi and that should count for something. There are always isolated incidents that need attention, it should not be the norm.

Gary, I agree with everything you said. I just had a solo completed and here are my results. Looking forward to your opinion.

Purchased a 100 click solo ad:

92% T1

38 optins & 0 phone numbers (phone #'s weren't required on the CP.)

0 sign ups to free trial

=====================

Random sample of the optins that I received:

support@hightrafficacademy.com <<<<<<<<<<<<< Really?

nothing@gmail.com <<<<<<<<<

blank@hotmail.com <<<<<<<

b2215826@trbvn.com <<<<<<<

mercy@gmail.com <<<<<

adam@gmail.com <<<<<<<<

rukmalmadu22@gmail.com <<<<< Signed up 3 times within a few seconds

samsgameraccount@hotmail.com <<<<<<<<

I could go on however, I think you get the jest of it.

I value your opinion and hope you respond. Thank you.

Best regards,

Joe Wolfe

Posted 19 Mar 2016 at 14:19
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

Well, it does appear that those emails are fakes of some sort. If this is all from one seller, than this should be put in front of support and let them take a look. I am not saying there are not BAD sellers out there, if it can be proven that the emails are not good, then a refund is in order and the seller should be banned. I'm sure that every seller has a few bad emails but it should not be MOST of your order. As I said, no one is perfect, but you should expect real emails when you do get opt-ins

Posted 19 Mar 2016 at 19:06
Joe Wolfe
20 posts / 23 likes

Yes, these are from the same seller on the same (1) campaign.

Will send my info to support as you suggested.

Thanks again, I will let you know what support has to say.

Best regards,

Joe

Posted 19 Mar 2016 at 19:27
Alphonse Batista
9 posts / 6 likes
Joe Wolfe on 19 Mar 2016 at 14:19

Gary, I agree with everything you said. I just had a solo completed and here are my results. Looking forward to your opinion.

Purchased a 100 click solo ad:

92% T1

38 optins & 0 phone numbers (phone #'s weren't required on the CP.)

0 sign ups to free trial

=====================

RANDOM SAMPLE OF THE OPTINS THAT I RECEIVED:

support@hightrafficacademy.com

@Joe if the majority of your leads look like the first 6 I would be suspicious. However I test out my own lists and I always get a few email addresses looking like that - but it should only be a few. Some people just want to see what the offer is about so they put a dummy address.

Posted 20 Mar 2016 at 02:16
Joe Wolfe
20 posts / 23 likes

Gary and Alphonse, yes, the rest (some) of them look suspicious also.

Contacted support and they are checking into it.

Thanks,

Joe

Posted 20 Mar 2016 at 13:49
Go up
Go down